To play a casino game, the player must put forward a stake of real money. This is the player’s wager, an amount that they will give up if they lose. This is done as a risk because the player could win a larger sum of money if they win at the game.
What about those players that wish to play these uk slots games for fun? Perhaps a player wants to try out the casino game before committing to a real money deposit. The answer for these players is a free online casino bonus no deposit.
Is there such a thing as a free online casino bonus?
A free online casino is a place that players can go if they wish to play slot online games for free. This means that they can use all of the games on the site without putting forward a deposit. If they do not win, they will not lose a portion of real money.
This sounds like the ideal set up for anyone that wishes to use an online casino. So, what’s the catch?
Can I win real money when playing without deposit?
The sad fact of the matter is that when you play at a free online casino with no deposit, you will not easily win a sum of real money. This is down to a number of reasons, most importantly the casino would go out of business very quickly if they began handing out real money wins to players that do not pay any deposits.
However, there is a way to play online casino games with no deposit and win some real money.
No deposit casino bonuses
A free bonus no deposit casino uk is an offer given out by an online casino for a number of reasons. These deals are usually found on the promotions page at the casino and come in a number of forms. As you may have guessed, they allow players to use the casino games without putting forward a deposit of real money. These bonuses are:
- Percentage Wins: this is a no deposit bonus that will increase how much you would win on your first few tries. The percentage bonus will clearly be stated and makes your first few wins really special. If the player isn’t putting forward a deposit, how are they receiving a percentage win of a stake? That leads to our next no deposit bonus.
- Free deposit amount: with this bonus, players are gifted with an amount of credit that can be used as a deposit in place of real money. The casino game will act as normal, with the player reaping the rewards with their free deposit stakes. Once this bonus runs out, the player will then need to make a deposit of real money to continue.
- Free Spins: this online casino bonus allows the player to spin the reels of the many slot games the site offers, again without putting forward a deposit. This bonus is only relevant to those that wish to play slots and is not transferable to other casino games. As with the free deposit amount, the player will need to make a deposit of real money to continue playing when the free spins run out.
- A combo bonus: some online casinos will offer a mix of these offers as a no deposit bonus. For example, players may come across a bonus that offers £10 free with 100 free spins. This just means that players can receive all of the benefits of free spins but also try out other casino games. This is the best of both worlds.
These free online casino bonuses that require no deposit sound great but how does a player gain access to them?
How to get a no deposit casino bonus online?
There are a number of reasons that an online casino will give out a no deposit casino bonus.
One reason is to attract new players to their site. There are so many online casino sites on the web nowadays. How does a new player decide which one to sign up to? Well, the online casino will try to offer the most tantalising sign-up bonus possible. This type of casino bonus is known as a welcome bonus. These no deposit bonuses are designed to showcase the best parts of playing at the casino, this means that the offer will allow the player to try out as many of the casino games as possible. That is why you are likely to come across a free deposit amount or a combo bonus as a no deposit welcome bonus.
Another reason the casino would give out such a bonus is to keep a player using the site. With a loyalty bonus, the casino will reward the player for continuous play. This can come in the form of a no deposit bonus. Since this bonus is given to players that are already familiar with the casino site, the casino is likely to give them a bonus that allows the player to play their favourite games for free. That means they are likely to gift them with a percentage bonus or a number of free spins.
This premise works the same for the reload bonus. This is an offer given to players that haven’t played at the online casino for a while. The no deposit bonus is used to tempt the player into using the casino again. The theory is that the player will be reminded of the great casino games that they used to play and then continue to make real money deposits as they once did.
Lastly, there are event bonuses. These line up with certain times of the year or sporting events, anything that can promote cross-brand promotions. These are the types of offer that registered players should regularly check the promotions pages for. They can show up at any time
Can I win real money with a no deposit casino bonus?
The main goal of a no deposit casino bonus is to either demonstrate or remind players of all the best parts of playing at the online casino. That can often mean receiving real money for a successful win.
Whether or not the player is eligible to win real money with a no deposit casino bonus differs between the casino offering the promotion and the type of bonus. When first signing up to the site or when receiving the casino bonus, the player will be asked to read through a set of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will detail whether or not the player stands to win real money with their no deposit bonuses.
Always make sure that you read through the terms and conditions before signing up to use any online casino bonus.
Deposit casino bonuses
In direct contrast to the no deposit casino bonus, there is also the deposit bonus. These are gifted to players for the same reasons as a no deposit bonus. However, these do require a deposit of real money to activate. The aim of these types of bonuses is to extend the players time at the casino, rather than showcase the types of games on offer. Right here at wizard slots we have a number of deposit offers that can be found on our promotions page. Check it out when you are done here.
These deposit bonuses include:
- Sham-Rocking Giveaway: This is a chance to win a pair of his and her watches when you wager £10 on any slot game on the site. Players that do will be entered into a prize draw.
- Birthday Bonus: on your birthday, registered players will be gifted with a number of free spins.
- Welcome Offer: Player can win up to 500 free Starburst spins when signing up a depositing a minimum of £10 (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
The main difference between a no deposit casino bonus and a deposit bonus is that you are far more likely to win real money when using a deposit bonus. Again, always read the terms and conditions of any online casino bonus.
How to claim a deposit casino bonus
To claim one of these wizard slots deposit bonuses, you will need to sign up as a registered player. To this, follow this simple procedure:
- Click on the login button at the top of the screen. This will take you to the register tab
- Once you have clicked the ‘register’ link you need to fill out all the relevant details
- Wait for the customer account team to verify your account
- Once verified you will be able to make a minimum deposit of £10 and head to the promotions page.
If you wish to use another promotion, with real money or no deposit, just head to the promotions page of your chosen casino and see if you meet the wagering requirements.
A wagering requirement is something that the player must meet in order to unlock a bonus offer. To see what wagering requirements you need to meet, check the terms and conditions of the offer you wish to use.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY