MultiFire Roulette Wildfire
MultiFire Roulette Wildfire introduces an electrifying twist to traditional gameplay. With dynamic multipliers igniting after each winning spin, anticipation mounts with every round. Combining classic roulette elements with innovative features, it promises an immersive experience where excitement reigns supreme.
Multifire Roulette Wildfire™ is a European Roulette style game with bonus numbers that can award up to x200 your bet.
The game also includes a Bets Racetrack, Neighbour Bets and Favourites.
At the start of each spin, 5 Multifire Numbers are revealed on random Straight Up numbers.
Each Multifire Number has a randomly selected multiplier value of up to x200.
A Straight Up Bet on a winning Multifire Number is paid out at odds determined by the multiplier selected for the winning Multifire Number.
Between 1 and 10 additional Wildfire Numbers are then revealed on random Straight Up numbers, each with a randomly selected multiplier value up to x200.
Multipliers on any Lucky Numbers are awarded only on winning Straight Up bets.
No additional bets other than Straight Up bets are required for a chance of winning on Lucky Numbers.
The Lucky Number feature is automatically active in every game, and is won when the player has a winning Straight Up bet on any Lucky Number.
Inside and Outside Bets
You can place different regular bet types on the table. These include Inside bets and Outside Bets.
- Straight Up Bet: also known as Single Number Bet or Single Bet: An Inside bet on a single number. The chip is placed in the centre of the number.
- Split Bet: also known as Upwards and Sideways Double Bet: An Inside bet on two adjacent numbers. The chip is placed on the line that separates the numbers.
- Square Bet: also known as Box of Four Bet or Corner Bet: An Inside bet on a block of four numbers. The chip is placed on the spot in the centre of the four Straight Up numbers.
- Street Bet: also known as Three in a Row Bet: An Inside bet on any three numbers in a row. The chip is placed on the outside line at the start of the row.
- Basket Bet: An inside bet on three numbers: either 0, 1 & 2 or 0, 2 & 3. The chip is placed on the border that intersects each number.
- Line Bet: also known as Six-Number Line Bet. Six-Line Bet or Box of Six Bet: An Inside bet on six numbers, comprising two adjacent rows. The chip is placed in the line above Dozen bets so that it rests between the two rows covered.
- Top Line Bet: An Inside bet on 0, 1, 2 and 3. The chip is placed on the corner where the two columns intersect.
- Column Bet: An Outside bet on one of the three vertical columns. The chip is placed at the bottom of the column.
- Dozen Bet: An Outside bet on twelve numbers - either High, Middle or Low. The chip is placed on one of the following areas: First 12, Second 12 or Third 12.
- Even-Money Bet: An Outside bet on eighteen numbers. The chip is placed on one of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 (Halves) or 19-36 (Halves).
You can place different regular bet types on the table. These include Inside bets and Outside bets.
Each bet type has a maximum betting limit. For more information on betting limits, contact the support staff.
To calculate your payout for a winning bet on a Lucky Number, multiply your bet by the multiplier on the winning Lucky Number. For example, if awarded a multiplier of x100 on the winning Lucky Number, your bet x 100 = your total win.
- Straight Up Bet pays 19:1
- Split bet pays 17:1
- Street bet pays 11:1
- Basket bet pays 11:1
- Square bet pays 8:1
- Top Line bet pays 8:1
- Line bet pays 5:1
- Column bet pays 2:1
- Dozen bet pays 2:1
- Even-Money bet pays 1:1
To calculate your payout: first, divide the odds. For example if the odds are 2:1, divide 2 by 1 giving 2. Then multiply the result by your bet, and add your bet, to calculate your total win.
The Racetrack allows you to place Neighbour Bets and Call Bets.
A Neighbour Bet is a bet on a Straight Up number and numbers adjacent to this Straight Up number on the wheel.
The default number of Neighbour numbers placed is two. This number can be changed at the top of the Racetrack screen.
Neighbour bets are the same credit value as the regular bet. A chip of the currently selected chip size is placed on the Straight Up number, and a chip of the same size is placed on each of the neighbouring numbers.
Neighbour bets are allocated as the numbers appear on the roulette wheel and not as they appear on the roulette table.
Call bets are a group of bets placed on the roulette table at the same time.
The Call bets available on the Racetrack are:
- Les Voisins Du Zero
- Les Orphelins
- Tiers Du Cylindre
Favourites are used to customise layouts of bets on the roulette table. You can add layouts, and use your added layouts to place chips on the table.
To create a group of your favourite bets:
- Place your bets in the table layout.
- Select FAVOURITES.
- Select ADD (+) to add a new Favourites group.
To place your favourite bets:
- Select the Favourites group you created.
- Select the CHECK button to place bets in the group.
- Bet Areas: Select to place or increase a bet. A chip of the currently selected size is added to the bet area.
- Racetrack: Use the Racetrack to quickly place Neighbour bets or Call bets in the roulette table.
- Statistics: Shows information about your last 100 spins. This feature may not be available in the game you are playing.
- Clear Bets: Removes all bets from the table.
- Undo: Cancels your last change to the bets placed on the table.
- Random 3: Places a chip of currently selected chip size on 3 randomly selected empty straight up bet areas on the table. If 35 or more straight up numbers are already covered, Random 3 covers the remaining straight up bet areas.
- Chip Selector: Displays the chip sizes available in the game. Use the arrows or click on a chip to select the chip size you want to place.
- Rebet: Places the same chips on the table as were placed in the previous game.
- Double: Doubles all bets currently placed on the roulette table.
- AutoPlay: Displays the AutoPlay options where you can select to spin a set number of times in succession without interacting with the game.
- Spin: Starts the game.
- Favourites: Use the Favourites feature to create and easily place your favourite bets on the table.
Each game has different options and AutoPlay settings. Some of these may not be available in the game you are playing.
Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
Opposite bet prevention: where enabled this prevents the placing of bets on both of a pair of opposite bet types such as red/ black, odd/even.
The balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
The results of the last game played are displayed.
If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
Return to Player
The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
Values are calculated initially by dividing the total possible payouts by the total possible outcomes that are available within the game.
Values reflect the maximum expected return and do not change.
All Other Bets RTP: 97.30%
Straight Up RTP: 97.26%
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time. Game features mentioned may not be available in some jurisdictions.