What are your deposit options?
The only currency available for all deposits and withdrawals is GBP.
You may add up to 3 payment cards to your account.
All cards and payment methods must be owned and/or in the same name of the person registered on Wizard Slots.
You can deposit using:
- Debit/Credit Card
- Paysafe Card
- Pay by Mobile
How much can I deposit?
You can deposit as little as £10 in one time. To receive a bonus via the Mega Reel you need to deposit £20+ (providing you haven't got a pending withdrawal at the time).
How do I apply responsible gambling tools to my account?
You can apply responsible gambling measures, such as deposit limits, take a break and self-exclusion via the 'responsible gambling' page which is displayed at the bottom of every page on the website.
You can apply your limits here.
If you happen to forget your password and you can't login to your account. Simply click on the "Forgotten Password" link just underneath the login box or click here.
You will be asked to enter your username or registered email address. Once you've done that we will then send a link to your registered email address where you will be able to login and update your details from there.
How do I login?
To login to our site you will need to know your Username and Password.
Simply enter these details on the homepage and you're good to go! You must be logged in to deposit, withdraw, edit your account details and play our wide selection of games.
Do I need to download anything?
No, is the quick answer!
All you need to have to play our on our site is an internet connection. We suggest you use Google Chrome, although other web browsers do work with our software we find Chrome works best.
Why don’t the games load?
To access the site we suggest you use Google Chrome as your web browser. You can download this for free from any app store.
You will need to have the latest Flash Player installed to run our games.
To install the Adobe Flash player simply choose your web browser from the list provided and follow the instructions – You can find the link here - https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Once you have this downloaded – You’re then good to go.
How do I make a complaint
We view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for You, the customer.
Stage 1 – Customer Complaint Procedure
• Your complaint should be submitted within three months of the issue occurring; and
• You should initiate contact with the Customer Care Team via email@example.com
Once submitted, the Complaints Team will:
1. acknowledge receipt of Your complaint within 48 hours.
2. request from You any further information required to assist in the investigation of Your complaint.
3. Conduct an investigation into your complaint.
4. create a log and maintain detailed records of all aspects of your complaint, including the determination.
5. inform You of a determination within 5 working days from the date you provide all the information requested by the complaints team.
In the event that the complaints team is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the option to escalate the complaint as a dispute.
Stage 2 – Dispute Procedure:
The ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between Jumpman Gaming and a Customer only when:
• Your complaint has been through Jumpman Gaming’s internal Complaints and Disputes procedure; and
• A ‘deadlock’ regarding the determination exists.
Customers who reside in the UK should contact eCOGRA for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
If we cannot resolve your complaint or you remain unsatisfied with the outcome, you have the right to lodge a complaint over any decision taken by us with: eGaming Compliance Services Limited (eCOGRA). Their website is located at www.ecogra.org
eCOGRA may be contacted in this respect at www.ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php
For more information please see: www.ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php
For non-UK customers only, you have the right to lodge a complaint over any decision taken by us with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Their website is located at www.gamblingcontrol.org. The AGCC may be contacted in this respect at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once referred, the ADR entity will:
1. Acknowledge receipt of Your complaint
2. Conduct an independent investigation; and
3. Inform both you and Jumpman Gaming of their ruling once determined.
ADR is a free of charge service and the ruling reached by the ADR entity is to be considered final by both you, the customer, and Jumpman Gaming, the operator.
How do I get bonuses?
Bonuses are added to your account by either making a deposit or through playing free spins on slots games.
Can I withdraw my bonus?
You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn. You can convert your bonus balance into a real balance by meeting our wagering requirements of the bonus.
If you choose to withdraw any of your real (withdrawable) funds before completing the 65x wagering requirement, your bonus balance and wagering requirement will be reset to £0.00.
Do you have a welcome offer?
To take advantage of our unrivalled welcome offer, simply deposit and receive a spin of our brand new Mega Reel! With this you can win prizes such as free spins and Amazon Vouchers!
What are the wagering requirements?
To convert your bonus balance to cash you need to wager 65x the total amount of bonus won + any remaining bonus in the bonus balance prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds. For example, if you deposit £10 and receive a combined (free spins and % match) £20 bonus, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 + £20 (£30 total) X 65 = £1,950.
Will my cash wagering count towards completing the wagering requirement?
No, only bonus wagers will contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
How much bonus is converted when I meet the wagering requirements?
The maximum amount which can be converted to your REAL (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement is £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £300 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £250 will be transferred to real money.
When can I wager with my bonus funds?
Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
How do I claim my cashback?
To claim your cashback, you must log in and claim manually via the ‘My Account’ page. Cashback awarded for the previous day's game-play is only available to claim until 23:59 on the following day. If you do not claim, your cashback total will be reset to the current day's total. The cashback amount is added to your account in REAL money – with no wagering requirements or terms attached.
Why Didn't My Bonus Code Work?
There could be a variety of reasons why your bonus code/promotion didn't credit.
Here are a few possibilities why:
- All promotional codes are only valid on the day the communication is sent out (up to 23:59 on that day), unless otherwise stated in the email.
- Bonuses are not given when players have a pending withdrawal. Once your withdrawal has been processed, you will continue to receive bonuses as normal.
In the unlikely event of redeposit bonuses and/or free spin credits malfunctioning, we will explore and offer a remedy to the issue if the query is submitted within 7 days of said malfunction.
If you are still unsure why your bonus code didn’t work you can get in touch with our support team by email email@example.com.
How do I verify my account?
Every player is required to send in documentation when requesting their first withdrawal as per the Terms and Conditions.
To verify your account, you will need to send in a copy of the following:
- Photo ID –This can be any form of ID providing it has your name and date of birth on e.g. – Passport, driving Licence, an ID Card or Birth Certificate.
- A recent utility bill (within the last 3 months) – something with your name and the same address as register on your gaming account.
- Proof of payment method (copy of card, mobile bill etc). If sending a photo of your card, this must be a picture of the FRONT ONLY. YOU MUST ALSO BLOCK/COVER UP THE MIDDLE 8 DIGITS OF YOUR LONG CARD NUMBER.
As soon as we are able to verify your account you will be able to make a withdrawal
You can send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Minimum Withdrawal Amount?
You can withdraw any amount that is in your real money balance. If you wish to withdraw an amount that is less than £10, please contact our support team. Please note that withdrawals under £30 incur a £2.50 transaction fee.
Why Can't I Withdraw?
When you come to request your first withdrawal you may find that you are unable to withdraw. There could be a few reasons for this. Here are some possibilities.
- Withdrawals are not permitted within 48 hours of your first deposit or within 48 hours of adding a new payment method.
- We may need to verify your account - Every player is required to send in documentation as part of our license requirement with the Gambling Commission.
To verify your account please can you send in a copy of the following:
• Photo ID –This can be any form of ID providing it has your name and date of birth on e.g. – Passport, driving Licence or an ID Card.
• A recent utility bill (within the last 3 months) – something with your name and the same address as register on your gaming account.
• A picture of the FRONT ONLY of your registered paycard(s) – YOU MUST BLOCK/COVER UP THE MIDDLE 8 DIGITS OF YOUR LONG CARD NUMBER.
These documents are stored securely and will not be sent onto any third party.
As soon as we are able to verify your account you will be able to request a withdrawal.
You can send your documents to email@example.com.
When will my withdrawal be in my account?
Providing that you have verified your account previously and you haven't been asked to send through documents, then as soon as you hit withdraw it begins its 72 hour pending period. Once that time period is over you should see your funds land in your account within 1-3 working days.
What does SWFObject mean?
If you're struggling to load a game and see the error "SWFObject could not launch game".
All you need to do is click on the green padlock in the top left next to the Address Bar, halfway down you'll find "Flash", set this to "Always allow on this site".
You will then be prompted to reload the page, simply click "Reload" and you'll be able to play the game.
If our helpful articles within our FAQ’s haven't been of any use feel to get in touch with us!
Our hours of Customer Support are 9.30 to 18:00, Monday-Friday, excluding bank/public holidays.
You can get in touch with us via Email or Chat by clicking here.