8 Treasures: Luck of the Dragon
The 8 Treasures: Luck of the Dragon slot immerses players in an adventure through ancient China, featuring ornate symbols and captivating music. With cascading reels and thrilling bonus rounds, it offers an enticing blend of traditional charm and modern excitement, promising an unforgettable gaming experience.
8 Treasures: Luck of the Dragon Rules
- This game has an average RTP of 93.2%
- 8 Treasures - Luck of the Dragon is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot, with 20 lines. Features include: Wilds, Dragon Chase, Scatters, Freespins and Hold and Win.
- You play a fixed 20 coins per spin, the total bet value is shown on the bet control.
- Only the highest win on any Winline is paid.
- Multiple Winline wins are added together to award a total amount won for the bet placed.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- If you land a Special Dragon Wild Symbol and a Money Envelope Symbol in the same spin, the Special Dragon Wild Symbol will chase the nearest Money Envelope Symbol to replace the symbol, leaving a trail of Bonus Symbols.
- Bonus Symbols are Special Gold Coin Symbols and Special Prize Pot Symbols.
- If more than one Money Envelope Symbol appears with a Special Dragon Wild Symbol, the Dragon will chase the nearest and then progress to further Money Envelope Symbols.
- When the Dragon Chase feature activates, the Hold and Win Feature can be awarded with 2 or more Bonus Symbols.
- It travels vertically up the reels first, and then horizontally. It can travel in any direction, not just left to right.
- The trail of Bonus Symbols left behind can interrupt Winlines.
Hold and Win
- Special Dragon Wild Symbols can appear on all reels.
- Special Dragon Wild Symbols substitute for all non-special symbols.
- Special Dragon Wild Symbols have a 'Dragon Chase' Feature.
- Special Dragon Wild Symbols pay as the highest paying Symbol, except for the case a continuous line of Wilds would be blocked by a non-paying Symbol, then they pay as per the value in the paytable.
- Landing any combination of 6 Bonus Symbols, you are awarded the Hold and Win Feature.
- Special Gold Coin Symbols and Special Prize Pot Symbols can appear on all reels.
- Special Gold Coin Symbols and Special Mini, Minor, Major, Mega Prize Pot Symbols stick on the reels in the Hold and Win Feature and reset the number of Respins to 3.
- In Hold and Win, The Special Mini, Minor, Major and Mega Prize Pot Symbols award their respective prize mentioned at the top of the reels.
- For a Mini, Minor, Major or Mega Prize Pot payout to occur, only one of the respective Special Prize Pot Symbols needs to appear on the reels.
- At the end of the Feature, the total returns are the sum of the values displayed on the Special Gold Coin Symbols and any prize values awarded from the Special Prize Pot Symbols.
- Special Gold Coin Symbols can have values 1x-5x Bet Value.
- During Base Game, Scatters can appear on all reels, once per reel.
- 3, 4, and 5 Scatters awards 8, 12, and 20 Freespins, respectively.
- In Freespins, The Special '+1FS' Gold Coin Symbol awards 1 extra Freespin.
- The Dragon Chase and Hold and Win Features can be awarded during Freespins.
- The total cumulative pay cap is 8888x stake.
- If the Maximum payout is reached, all remaining Freespins will stop, and the Maximum payout will be awarded.
- Base Game and Freespins have different reel sets.
- For more information on the procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds, refer to the gaming website.
- For more information on the time after which inactive game sessions automatically end, refer to the gaming website.
- In the event of a malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void, and all affected bets are refunded.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time. Game features mentioned may not be available in some jurisdictions.