American Gold Fever
Created by Neko Games and Games Global, American Gold Fever is a Mining-themed bingo slot game offering potential jackpot prizes, special bonus rounds, and a max possible win of up to 5,000x your bet!
American Gold Fever Slot Game Overview
Search for gold treasures as you dig deep into the American Gold Fever slot. The game uses a 90-ball bingo system with 4 tickets and a 5 by 3 setup for each.
This medium to high variance game offers a bet range from £0.05 up to £10 per ticket. It has 15 winning patterns and offers a maximum win of up to 5,000x your wager. Bonus rounds like the Mine Picker Bonus Feature, Golden Mine Carts and American Jackpots Feature may be triggered in this slot.
The design of the game is quite unique. There are 4 bingo game tickets set against a dark mining backdrop. You can see wooden frames, digging tools, and lanterns. There’s also a miner standing at the foot of the lower left ticket layout.
Different random numbers appear on all ticket layouts. Each setup contains low and high numbers ranging from 1 up to 90. The goal is to try and create winning patterns on each ticket with the numbers drawn. Each game ticket could potentially award prizes ranging from 2x up to 2,000x your bet!
You can play the American Gold Fever slot here at Wizard Slots casino, the best online slots site in the UK!
How To Play American Gold Fever
- Load the game.
- Select your preferred bet size using the “Bet Per Ticket” button. Stakes range from £0.05 up to £10 per ticket online at Wizard Slots.
- Click the “i” icon to check the game’s paytable.
- Click the Play button to start.
- 30 balls will be automatically drawn and marked off on each active ticket.
- If you complete a winning pattern on any ticket, you can win the corresponding prize (these can be seen at the top of the screen and in the paytable).
- If you don’t form a winning pattern, or there are no tickets worth 6x your wager in prizes or higher available, the game ends.
- However, the Extra Ball Stage may be activated if any active tickets require only 1+ number to complete a winning pattern related to a potential 6x prize or higher.
- Extra Balls can be offered up to a max of 12 times before the game automatically ends.
- Extra Balls can also be offered at an extra additional price.
- Please note that some of the game features may not be available in certain locations.
American Jackpots Feature
Playing the initial draw game with 4 activated tickets could randomly trigger the jackpot prizes. Bingo balls can land with nuggets attached to them. If this happens, these nuggets are collected into their meters at the top of the screen. If you collect 6+ nuggets during a game round, you could potentially win;
- 6 Nuggets - 60x Bronze Jackpot Prize
- 7 Nuggets - 160x Silver Jackpot Prize
- 8 Nuggets - 1,000x Emerald Jackpot Prize
- 9 Nuggets - 5,000x Gold Jackpot Prize
The bonus games can be activated if you complete any of the bonus patterns below:
- First Bonus Pattern: The Mine Shaft, which is in 5 levels, is activated through this pattern. Four options are contained at every level, and you are required to make a choice. The options include a random cash prize, a ‘Next Level’ inscription, or a blank space. The maximum potential payout for the bonus game is worth up to 550x your wager per ticket.
- Second Bonus Pattern: This bonus pattern activates a 5-level Golden Mine Carts Bonus game. Each game level offers 3 mine carts, which may contain either a cash prize or a collector symbol. The maximum possible win for this bonus game is up to 500x your wager per ticket.
- Third Bonus Pattern: Trigger the Mine Picker Bonus through this bonus pattern. Here, you may choose from 8 sets of mining equipment. Each set contains either a cash prize or a collector symbol. Displaying a collector symbol terminates the bonus game if there are no more sets to choose from.
Upon completing the bonus patterns, you could receive a random Mystery Prize at the end.
American Gold Fever RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 95.04%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.