Britain Got Winners
Britain's Got Winners is a low to medium volatility slot from Slot Factory with 5 reels, 3 rows, 15 paylines and a reality TV theme.
Britain's Got Winners Slot Game Overview
The Britain's Got Winners slot is based on the popular TV show Britain's Got Talent.
The slot does well in conveying the theme, with spotlights and X icons appearing above the screen. There's also an upbeat soundtrack that suits the theme and could have you nodding your head as you play.
Britain's Got Winners is available to play at Wizard Slots online casino with stakes starting from as low as £0.15 per spin.
Read on to learn more about the game. Or click the play button below if you want to log in and start playing.
How To Play Britain's Got Winners Slot
Thankfully, this slot offers a relatively straightforward interface with only three control buttons on the screen. The first is the green bet button, the second is the three-bar icon representing the menu where you can find many options, and the third is the spin button.
- First, tap the green bet button to open the bet settings. Then, select your preferred wager using the + or - arrow buttons.
- Once satisfied with your bet, return to the main game screen by tapping the double arrow. Then, you can visit the menu via the 3-bar button.
- The menu offers a wide range of options. Some of these include; lobby, paytable, help, and sound. First, tap the paytable to see the symbols' game features, rules, and worth. Then, if you have further questions, you can press the help option.
- Meanwhile, you can mute or unmute the game sound via the sound option.
- Finally, you can hit the floating spin button to start playing!
Winning combinations occur if 3 or more uniform symbols land on the reels on a payline from left to right. A Free Spins scatter symbol can land during the game, and it can take you to the bonus round if enough land in the same spin. Also, there are X symbols which could earn you an instant cash prize before activating the Pick A Winner minigame.
The symbols in this slot are nothing out of the ordinary. You get card faces ranging from A to 9. Then, there's a 7 and a BAR inscription. Below is the payout offered by each symbol if 5-of-a-kind land along a payline:
- 9 can award up to 30x your stake;
- 10 can earn you up to 40x your bet;
- J is worth up to 60x your wager;
- Q can fetch you up to 75x your stake;
- K can payout up to 100x your stake;
- A can grant you up to 150x your bet;
- The BAR inscription offers up to 200x your bet; while
- 7 can fetch you up to a massive 250x your stake.
Four additional symbols exist in this slot; the Diamond, the Horseshoe wild, the X Bonus symbol, and the Free Spins scatter symbol.
Landing 3, 4, or 5 Horseshoes across a payline can award you 50x, 100x, and 300x your stake, respectively. Same as the Diamond. In addition, the Horseshoes are wild and can substitute for the regular-paying symbols to potentially complete a winning combination.
The Free Spins Feature
To trigger this bonus feature, you need to land at least 3 Free Spins scatter symbols in the same spin. The more scatter symbols you land, the Free Spins you may get. For example,
- 3 triggering symbols award you 5 Free Spins;
- 4 triggering symbols can earn you 6 Free Spins; while
- 5 triggering symbols can award you 7 Free Spins.
And what's more, you can get an additional Free Spin for every scatter symbol you obtain during the round.
During the Free Spins round, the 9 and 10 symbols are removed from the grid and cannot appear during the feature.
Pick A Winner Minigame
Remember the X buzzer used in the TV show? It comes up in this game too. One or more in view can activate this feature, where you can pick symbols to reveal hidden prizes.
The juicy part is that the more buzzers you land, the higher the rewards you may receive. Land one of the buzzers to win up to 150x your bet, two to win up to 250x, three for up to 500x, four to win up to 2,000x and five to win up to a whopping 2,500x your stake!
Britain's Got Winners RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 94.03%.
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.