Deadwood is a Wild West-themed slot game by NoLimit City, featuring the innovative xNudge feature, 2 different Free Spins features and a maximum potential win worth up to a fantastic 13,060x your stake.
Deadwood Slot Game Overview
Deadwood offers a 5 reel, 3-4-4-4-3 row layout, and 576 ways to win.
Bets range from as little as £0.20 up to £5 per spin at Wizard Slots.
Bonuses you may unlock include 2 Free Spins features, a Shoot Out feature that can transform symbols into Wilds or the xNudge feature.
You can play the Deadwood slot game at Wizards Slots online slots casino. Simply join or log in to get started.
How To Play Deadwood
You can play Deadwood on any device. To begin, you may follow the guide below:
- Log in to your Wizard Slots casino account.
- Search for Deadwood using the “Search” button.
- Launch it, wait for it to load and press Continue to go to the main game page.
- Click the Stake buttons to place your desired bet.
- View the game’s rules and the paytable by clicking the 3-bar Menu button.
- When ready, press the Spin button to spin the reels.
Winning combinations can form by landing 3 or more symbols on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel to the right.
Symbols that can land on the reels include the A, Q, K, J, and 10 playing cards. High-value symbols are represented by double-barrel shotguns, bottles, money bags, gold watches, and gold bars, which can potentially award up to 3.75x your stake for a 5-of-a-kind combination, depending on the symbol.
The Deadwood slot game has 3 types of Wild symbols, all bounty hunters, and each can trigger the xNudge feature. These symbols can randomly appear stacked on the reels and can only land on the 3 middle reels.
If a Wild does not land fully stacked, it can trigger the xNudge feature, which nudges the Wild and creates a fully stacked Wild. Additionally, each nudge increases the multiplier by 1x. If there are more than 1 Wild on the reels, their multipliers can multiply each other before being applied to any potential win.
Shoot Out feature
The Shoot Out feature is triggered by landing Scatters on reels 1 and 5. If activated, this feature transforms all low-paying symbols in the 3 middle reels into Wild symbols, potentially triggering the xNudge feature.
Free Spins Features
The Free Spins Games are triggered by landing 3 Buffalo Skull Scatters anywhere on the reels. You will then get the option to choose between 8 Gunslinger Spins or 8 Hunter Spins:
- Gunslinger Spins - If you choose the Gunslinger Spins and land a Wild Hunter, you will receive an unlimited win multiplier, which stays active throughout the duration of the spins. If you activate the xNudge, the win multiplier increases by 1x with each nudge spin.
Landing an additional Scatter on reels 1 or 5 adds an extra spin to your tally. However, landing the Sheriff Scatters simultaneously on reels 1 and 5 will trigger the Shoot Out Free Spins feature.
- Hunter Spins - If you play these spins, you are guaranteed to land at least 1 Wild Hunter on each spin, but the Wilds reset with each spin. You receive an additional free spin if you land an extra Sheriff Scatter. Landing 2 Sheriff Scatters on reels 1 and 5 in the same spin triggers the Shoot Out Spins.
Shoot Out Free Spins Feature
The Shoot Out Free Spins feature can trigger from the Gunslinger or Hunter Spins, or by landing 3 Sheriff Scatters in the base game.
If active, you receive 10 Free Spins in either Gunslinger or Hunter mode, which works the same as explained above.
Additionally, during the Shoot Out Free Spins, the Sheriff Scatters remain locked on the reels and may also activate the Shoot Out feature, where all low-paying symbols on the 3 middle reels are transformed into Wilds.
Return To Player (RTP): 94.14%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time. Game features mentioned may not be available in some jurisdictions.