Created by Play'n GO, Gigantoonz is an 8 reel, and 8 row cluster pays slot offering cascading reels and a max potential win of up to 4,000x your bet!
Gigantoonz Slot Game Overview
Gigantoonz is an alien-themed slot. The game's grid is set against a swirling purple backdrop with twinkling stars. You can see the Quantumeter on the right side of the screen and the cluster tracking meter on the left.
Gigantoonz is a highly-volatile slot, and you can play it at Wizard Slots online slots casino for stakes ranging from a minimum of £0.20 up to £5 a spin.
The low-paying symbols in Gigantoonz are the 5 single-eyed toonz in blue, purple, orange, green, and yellow. In contrast, the high-paying symbols are the 5 double-eyed toonz in red, pink, green, yellow, and blue.
Winning combinations can be formed if you land 6+ matching symbols in a cluster. However, symbols must be touching either horizontally or vertically to count towards a win. For example, the high-paying red toonz can award possible wins of up to 1,250x your wager if you land 30+ matching symbols in a spin!
There are also 2 wild symbols - Quantum Wilds and Gargantoon Wilds, which can substitute for all other symbols on the reels. Gargantoon wilds can only land through the Quantumeter, while up to 10 Quantum Wilds may randomly land on any non-winning spin.
Play the Gigantoonz slot at Wizard Slots casino, the best real money slot games site in the UK!
How To Play Gigantoonz
- Launch the slot and click the "Continue" button.
- Click the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons at the bottom of the screen to set your desired bet amount..
- Click the "i" tab to view the paytable.
- Click the green spin tab to start playing Gigantoonz!
Cascading Wins Feature
6 or more identical symbols may land horizontally or vertically to form winning combinations. If this happens, then all symbols involved in a win are removed, and new symbols drop down to fill the spaces. The cascade process can continue until you land a non-winning spin.
Symbols may land in mega sizes of 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, and 7x7. Each mega symbol may land as a single symbol with a random cluster value up to 13.
If a winning cluster lands, each mega symbol will leave a wild on the reels. Also, 1x1-sized symbols can drop down if mega symbols are unable to.
Any regular-paying winning symbols can be collected as a charge towards the Quantumeter, while the cluster values of mega symbols are counted. The Quantumeter has 4 charge levels, which can trigger the following;
- Disintegration - Collect 25 symbols to trigger this feature. Then, 4 random symbols will be chosen and removed from the grid.
- Metamorphosis - 50 collected symbols will randomly turn all instances of one symbol into another, including mega symbols.
- Radiation - 75 collected symbols can add up to 4 mega symbols and between 2 and 5 Quantum Wilds to the reels.
- Gargantoonz - Collect 100 symbols to trigger Gargantoonz, which plays out in two ways. Firstly, all mega symbols are transformed into mega Gargantoonz, and up to 3 mega Gargantoonz can appear. Additionally, 2-4 1x1 sized Gargantoonz symbols can also appear. Mega Gargantoonz cannot be removed with any wins that land, and mega Gargantoonz symbols can be broken down into 1x1-size symbols.
Return To Player (RTP): 91.25%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.