Masters of Olympus
Masters of Olympus is a Greek-themed slot from Snowborn Games with five reels, four rows and up to 1,024 ways to win. It also offers a top potential prize worth up to 20,000x your stake!
Masters of Olympus Slot Game Overview
If you're familiar with Snowborn Games, you might have come across the Masters of Valhalla slot, which was released before this one. Being a follow-up slot, Masters of Olympus shares some similar features with it.
For example, Masters of Olympus offers a Zeus Respins feature with Expanding Wilds, a Spartan Booster metre and an Olympus Bonus feature where only Shields, Gods or blanks can land.
Stakes range from £0.10 up to £2.50 a spin online at Wizard Slots casino, and you can log in or join to play this highly volatile slot. Click the Play button below if you're ready to proceed. Or, you can read on to learn more about the game.
How to Play Masters Of Olympus Slot
The organisers of this slot have made a conscious effort to make the game's interface appealing and user-friendly. The control buttons sit just below the reel grid. You can use the + and - Bet buttons to set your desired stake amount.
Use the three-bar Menu button to see the game features, paytable, and rules. Finally, when you’re ready, you can hit the Spin button to set the reels rolling for a new game round.
If you have any further queries, you can use the Help button at the top of the screen. Also, you can use the Speaker button to mute or unmute the game sound at any time.
Winning combinations can be formed if at least three matching symbols land on consecutive reels, starting from the leftmost reel to the right. You'll also need to land special symbols like the wilds, coins, and bonus characters if you hope to participate in the game's features.
The symbols in this slot machine consist of card suits and god characters. Hearts, Spades, Clubs, and Diamonds are all included among the card suits and serve as the low-paying symbols. Meanwhile, the god characters are the Premium symbols and include; Athena, Ares, Apollo, and Aphrodite.
Look below to see how much you can get from each symbol for landing a five-of-a-kind combination;
- Clubs and Diamonds can award you at most 1.1x your stake;
- Hearts and Spades can fetch you up to 1.2x your bet;
- Aphrodite and Apollo are worth at most 2x your wager;
- Ares can earn you up to 2.4x your stake;
- Athena offers the highest payout of up to 3x your stake!
Wild symbols take the form of lightning bolts and can substitute for every other symbol, bar the bonus. Any wild that lands during the game is collected and can give way to unlocking the Respins Feature.
These symbols can appear on reels 1, 3, and 5 only. If at least three land in a spin, they can trigger the Olympus Bonus Round or its Spartan counterpart. However, the latter can also occur if the Spartan Booster is complete.
Speaking of the Spartan Booster, every bonus symbol that appears on the 1st and 3rd reel is collected into it. Then, if it becomes full, it can award you the Spartan Bonus Round instead of the Olympus one.
Zeus Respins Feature
If triggered, you get a respin, and all wild symbols in view will expand downwards to occupy the entire reel.
After the respin, the wild symbol will move one step per respin, and if you happen to land another, it can also expand, turning into moving wilds. The feature ends when there are no visible wilds.
During the Zeus Respins Feature, you may also land coin symbols, and any that appear will lodge in the collection metre.
If you amass up to three coins in the metre, it'll award you the Olympus Bonus Round unless the Spartan Booster is filled. If that is the case, you'll get the Spartan Bonus Round.
Both Rounds are Hold, and Win Bonus games played out in the same manner. The only difference is that you'll get three respins for the Olympus round, while the Spartan own provides four respins.
Thankfully, any new symbol that appears during the bonus games will reset your awarded respins.
Symbols you may land include;
- The Silver Shield: carries a random bet multiplier worth 1x up to 9x your stake.
- The Gold Shield: carries a random bet multiplier ranging from 10x up to 50x your wager.
- Poseidon: offers a random multiplier value ranging from 1x up to 9x, and expands the reels by one row. You can potentially land two Poseidon symbols during the feature, and when it expands, it activates all symbols that have landed on the row it expands to.
- Aphrodite: can appear with a random multiplier value (2x - 9x), which can multiply all symbols landing on that spin and any following spin.
- Ares: appears with a random multiplier value (1x - 9x), but will also collect the value of all symbols in view.
- Athena: performs the same function as Ares. The only difference is that it can collect the values of symbols that land on the current and following spin.
- Zeus: appears with a random multiplier value (1x - 9x), which will add to all symbols in view on that spin and any following spin.
- Apollo: lands with a multiplier value (1x - 9x) that'll add to that of the symbols in view only.
- Hades: lands with a random multiplier value and can also reactivate every Apollo and Ares symbol that landed previously.
- Hot Spots: cause certain positions to become highlighted, showing the spots with higher chances of landing any symbol other than the shields.
Masters of Olympus RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 92.03%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.