Neon Pyramid is Inspired Gaming’s take on a futuristic-type slot with a nostalgic 80s feel.
Neon Pyramid Game Overview
You can play Neon Pyramid online at Wizard Slots casino for stakes from £0.20 to £5 per spin.
There are 6 reels, 4 rows, and 4,096 ways to win.
Winning spins are possible if 3 or more matching symbols land on adjacent reel positions from left to right. However, the high-paying unicorn can trigger payouts when 2 or more matching symbols land.
The highly volatile Neon Pyramid slot has a maximum payout of 10,000x your stake.
How to Play
Use the Up and Down arrows on the middle left to choose your bet. Alternatively, you can click the Coins icon and select your preferred stake on the screen.
Press the upside-down arrow on the middle right to spin the reels. When they stop spinning, a random symbol combination appears on the reels.
Some symbols you’re likely to encounter include; stereos, keyboards, retro sports cars, sunglasses, and a unicorn.
The wild symbol is the arcade machine, which can land on reels 3 and 4 to replace regular symbols and possibly complete winning lines. However, it cannot replace the bonus symbols.
The wild also shows a multiplier value that applies to any line wins the wild is involved in.
Reel Modifiers can land randomly in the base game. The pyramid above the reels animates and could cause one of the following:
- Wild Reels: transforms the 3rd and 4th reels into wild reels, with the wilds having an x3 multiplier.
- Bonus Chance: if 1 or 2 bonus symbols land during the base game, the pyramid on top of the reels can add double height bonus symbols to the reels that have not stopped spinning yet.
Pyramid Bonus feature
If 3 or more bonus symbols land, you’ll trigger the Pyramid Bonus. Depending on how many bonus symbols land, you can enter the Pyramid feature towards the top or bottom. For example:
- 3 bonus symbols land you at the bottom of the pyramid.
- 4 bonus symbols land you at level 2.
- 5 bonus symbols land you at level 3.
- 6 bonus symbols land you at the top of the pyramid.
Each space on the pyramid has a +1, +2, or +3 symbol, which refers to the number of Free Spins; the total of the values on each space of the level you’re on is the number of spins you will receive.
After triggering the Free Spins round, you get to enjoy a perk depending on the pyramid level you’re on.
- Lowest Level: all the wild symbols have an x5 multiplier
- Second Level: all the wild symbols have an x6 multiplier
- Third Level: all the wild symbols have an x8 multiplier
- Highest Level: all the wild symbols have an x10 multiplier, with either reel 3 or 4 turning wild for the rest of the feature.
Neon Pyramid RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 95.85%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.