Developed by Elk Studios, Nitropolis 4 is an animal-themed slot with 6 reels, 4 to 8 rows, and 4,096 winning ways. It offers a potential max win of up to 50,000x your wager.
Nitropolis 4 Slot Game Overview
Ever imagined a world where cats and dogs rule? That’s what Elk Studios offers with the Nitropolis slots series. This fourth instalment in the series follows the same storyline as the others and comes with similar features and bonuses.
The design is simple and based on a futuristic realm. Right behind the reels, you’ll see different tall buildings which remind one of the oil rigs in the oceans. Upon triggering the bonus game, it takes you to a place below the surface.
Nitropolis 4 has 6 reels and 4 rows, which can expand to 8. The bet sizes range from £0.20 to £4 per spin, and the winning ways are up to 4,096. A regular winning combination is made if you land at least 3 matching symbols from left to right on a payline.
There are low, medium, and high-paying symbols in the game. Playing card icons A, K, Q, and J represent the low-value symbols and pay up to 0.3x your stake for matching 6 of a kind.
The emblems of the pug thugs, rogue rats, dirty dawgs gangs, and gritty kitties are of medium value. They pay between 0.8x to 1x stake for matching 6 of a kind.
High-paying symbols in the slot include the leaders of the pug thugs, rogue rats, gritty kitties, and dirty dawgs gangs. Matching 6 of them on a paylines pays you between 1.25x to 3x your wager.
The submarine symbol represents the scatter. There’s also a super scatter; it appears the same as the regular scatter but with the word “Super” added at the top.
The naval mine represents the wild. This slot has exciting features which you can land with these special symbols.
Play Nitropolis 4 slot here at Wizard Slots, the UK’s best online casino slots site.
How To Play Nitropolis 4
- Log in to your account on Wizard Slots or create one by clicking the ‘Join Now’ button at the top of the screen.
- Go to the games lobby and launch the Nitropolis 4 slot.
- Adjust your bets by clicking the stacked coin symbol with the plus sign. The available bet sizes range from £0.20 to £4 per spin.
- Select the 3-line menu button to view the paytable and to read the game rules.
- Click the spin button to play.
This feature is activated if there is a winning combo. The winning symbols disappear from the reels, allowing new symbols to occupy the spaces. At the end of each avalanche, an extra row is added, increasing the number of winning ways. It can increase the rows up to a maximum of 8.
The avalanche feature continues until there are no more wins forming. All the wins are then added together and paid out.
Random Big Symbols
You may get to see some big symbols randomly appearing on the reels. They could be 2x2 or 3x3-sized. The 3x3 symbol counts as 9 of the symbols it shows. So, for example, if you get a 3x3 of A, it represents 9 As. These big symbols can be any of the regular paying symbols or a wild.
The regular nitro reels feature covers two symbol spots and comes with 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 of the regular paying symbols. You may also land the big nitro reels, which cover six symbol spots. In addition, the big nitro reels come with 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 of 2x2 payout symbols.
The nitro multipliers cover two symbol spots but count as only one. It multiplies all the winning combinations in that spin. The multiplier can be x4, x6, x8, x10, or x12. If you have more than one multiplier, the effects are combined.
The game offers 8 different boosters. Here are the effects of the boosters you may get:
- Redrop – If there’s no winning combo formed, scatters and nitro reels are held. Other symbols are taken away from the reels to give room for more symbols to land and possibly form wins.
- Both Ways Win – To make a regular win in the game, you need to match symbols from left to right. This booster makes it possible to also win from right to left.
- Garbage Collect – A certain symbol is randomly chosen and removed. Then the avalanche feature is activated.
- Max Rows – The slot grid is expanded to a maximum of 8 rows.
- Nitro Appear – A random-sized nitro reel appears on the reels. It replaces symbols found in the positions it appears.
- Nitro Wild – Wild symbols drop to fill a nitro reel on the grid. If there is no nitro reel at that point, the feature stays until one appears or that round ends.
- Nitro Upgrade – An existing nitro reel is upgraded, and more symbols are added to it. If there’s no nitro reel at that time, the feature could remain until one appears or the round ends.
- Nitro Match – If you have an existing nitro reel, it may be matched with a symbol in view to create a win. If a winning combo is not possible with the symbols in view, the nitro reel is matched with an adjacent nitro reel. Again, if that’s not possible, the nitro reel is matched with the highest symbol on the adjacent reel. In cases where all the above scenarios are not possible, the feature could be held until a nitro reel lands or the round ends.
Extra Spins Feature
Matching 3, 4, 5, or 6 scatters in the same spin rewards you with 8, 12, 16, or 20 Extra Spins, respectively. During this feature, the nitro reels are held until the bonus rounds end. If you match at least 3 scatters during the Extra Spins, you could get the same number of spins as in the base game.
You get the super bonus game if you trigger the Extra Spins with at least one super scatter symbol. Here, both ways win, and max rows are activated.
Nitropolis 4 RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 94%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.