Xmas Magic is a highly volatile Yuletide slot from Play'n GO with 5 reels, 4 rows, and up to 50 adjustable paylines.
Slingo Bells Slot Game Overview
Slingo Bells is an entertaining game that combines slots and bingo to bring you exciting gameplay. And what's more, you could win up to 1,000x your bet while playing, which is quite remarkable for a slot with low volatility.
The game plays out on a 5x5 grid packed with different numbers. However, there's a second spinning reel with a 5x1 layout below the primary grid which also bears numbers. You'll get to know the essence of the numbers as we progress in this review.
The action takes place in a brightly lit house adorned with different Christmas decorations and the Bells from which the game got its name. Once you open the game, you might be enthralled by the ambience of the slot. It captures the celebratory mood and warm, homely feel of the season.
Stakes start from as low as £0.20 per spin and range up to £5 per spin. Slingo Bells is available to play at Wizard Slots online casino once you log in or create an account. All you need to do is click the play button below.
You can also continue reading this review to get more information about this game, or check out our slot games tab to find the latest slot games.
How To Play Slingo Bells
As this is an unusual game, you might find it a bit challenging to navigate, especially if you're unfamiliar with Slingo games. However, you'll see that it can be relatively easy once you follow the guidelines below.
- Load the Slingo Bells game from the Wizard Slots online casino.
- Use the +/- buttons at the left side of the screen to select your preferred bet option from the range available.
- You can start playing afterwards or visit the menu represented by the stacked horizontal bars at the top-right corner of the screen. The menu holds the sound settings, Paytable, Play Controls, and help options.
- Tap the speaker button if you would rather play without the sound, and then take your time to review the paytable, play controls, and game rules.
- Once done inspecting the menu, tap return to the main game. Then, you can hit the start game button to commence a new round and get the bottom reel spinning.
- Each game round comes with 11 spins, and you must land numbers on the spinning reel to match those on the grid. Each successful match will mark off the number on the grid.
- You can get a Slingo and advance on the prize ladder if you mark off 5 numbers in a row to complete a line. Prizes begin at 1x your bet for 4 Slingos and can go as high as 1,000x your stake as you climb the ladder.
- Meanwhile, one or more bonus symbols can appear on the spinning reel after any spin. These symbols come with varying rewards. Look out for the X symbol, though. It brings nothing to the table. But instead, it blocks you from scoring wins.
As mentioned above, this slot offers some bonus symbols which can appear after any spin on the reel. Each one has its function and reward, as you can see below:
- Gift Symbol: This symbol represents the wild in this slot and allows you to mark off a single number in the column above it. But, of course, that is if you land it on the spinning reel.
- The Santa Claus Character: It serves as the super wild in this slot and offers the same award as the gift symbol. The only difference is that with this, you can mark off a single number from anywhere on the whole grid, not just the row above.
- Free Spin Symbol: It awards an additional spin.
- Coin Symbol: Each coin symbol that appears can award you an instant cash prize of 0.1x your stake; these can only appear on the centre reel.
Scatter Bonus Feature
You can trigger this feature and earn considerable payouts by landing 3 or more Santa or Gift symbols in a single spin. The more wilds or super wilds you land, the higher your payout. For example,
- Three Santa or Gift symbols can award 0.5x your bet;
- Four Santa or Gift symbols can earn you 2x your stake; while
- Five Santa or Gift symbols can fetch you 5x your wager!
Unlimited Extra Spins
You may want to keep playing even after exhausting your initial spins and Free Spins. Then, you can buy extra spins at the end of a game!
The good thing is that there's no limit to the number of extra spins you can purchase.
However, the price of extra spins varies and can go as high as 25x your initial wager. So, be sure to consider your symbols' positions on the grid and how far you've advanced on the prize ladder before going for the extra spins.
Kindly note that the Free Spins symbol becomes absent from the reels once you purchase extra spins.
Slingo Bells RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 95%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.