Slingo Deal or No Deal
Slingo Deal Or No Deal is an interactive game from Slingo Originals, offering 10 initial spins, 12 win lines, and 11 juicy prizes up for grabs!
Slingo Deal Or No Deal Slot Game Overview
Slingo (a combination of Bingo and Slots) is fast becoming a favourite among many punters due to its brilliant and entertaining gameplay, and this one is no exception! The famous Deal or No Deal TV show was the inspiration for the game, giving it a unique twist that players may enjoy.
Like many other Slingo casino games, it offers 12 win lines, 11 potential rewards on the pay ladder, and you get 10 initial spins to play.
Stakes cost as low as £0.20 and go up to £2 at Wizard Slots online casino. You only need to log in or join the site, and you can place your bets and play Slingo Deal Or No Deal.
Click on the Play button below if you're ready to get started. However, you can read on if you want more information about the game.
How To Play Slingo Deal Or Deal
In addition to being fun, this game can also be relatively easy to play, especially if you're familiar with Slingo games. However, if you’re new to playing Slingo, you can follow the steps below to get started:
- Load the game from Wizard Slots online casino. Note that Slingo Deal Or No Deal lacks a portrait mode, so if you’re playing from your mobile phone, you’ll most likely need to turn it sideways to play.
- Use the ‘-’ and ‘+’ buttons to set your preferred bet. Stakes range from £0.20 up to £2.
- The game menu, represented by three short vertical lines, sits at the top-right of the screen. You can use it to access the Play Controls, Sound, and Help button. The Play Controls allow you to customise your game settings. Meanwhile, you can see the game info and rules if you click the Help button. As for the game Sound, you only need to tap the speaker button to mute or unmute it.
- Once satisfied with all the settings, you can press Spin to begin the game!
- Choose one box to open from the options displayed on your screen (1 - 26).
- The bottom 1x5 reel will then spin and stop to reveal a random set of 5 numbers, which you will try to match in the corresponding column above.
- If you land a match, the matching number will be starred. The aim is to try and create lines of starred numbers vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. Each line (Slingo) you successfully complete will move you up the prize ladder, and you get the corresponding prize for each Slingo! In addition, a multiplier can apply to all the remaining prize values if you move higher on the ladder!
- There are 12 possible Slingos in total.
Special symbols may also appear in the bottom reel. They include:
- The Wild Symbol - Wilds are Jokers, and they can appear anywhere on the reel. If one does land, you can mark off any number in the grid column above it.
- The Super Wild Symbol - This one is a Super Joker, and it performs the same function as the Wild Symbol if it appears on the reel. The only difference is that with the Super Joker, you can mark off any number in the entire grid, not just the column above it.
- The Free Spin Symbol - This symbol can award an additional spin if it appears on the reel.
- The Red Devil - This symbol is a blocker that offers no benefit to your game. Instead, it prevents you from forming any potential number matches.
The Banker’s Offer Feature
You can activate this feature by completing up to four Slingo lines. If you succeed in doing this, the Banker will call to offer you a possible cash prize. It doesn't end there, though. You'll also get a call on every win line you complete after that. The good thing is that it is optional for you to accept the Banker's offer. Instead, you have three options which we'll discuss below.
- Accept - The first option you have is to forego any remaining spins and accept the Banker's Offer. If you do, the game ends, and you get awarded the exact value the Banker Offers.
- Reject And Open your Box - This is the second option, and if you go with this, you'll get to open your box that was chosen at the start of the game. As a result, the game ends, and you forfeit your remaining spins. Meanwhile, you get any potential amount revealed from the box.
- Reject And Continue The Game - You may choose to reject the Banker’s Offer without forfeiting your remaining spins. Instead, you simply continue playing the game. If you succeed in creating another Slingo, the Banker can continue calling to make new offers.
Meanwhile, if you continue the game and complete the 12 win lines, you'll get the value in your box. In addition, you can get up to a 20x multiplier added to your potential win!
Slingo Deal Or No Deal RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 95%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.