Stars of Orion
Stars of Orion is a cluster pays slot that plays out on an 8x6 grid. It has high volatility and offers a maximum potential payout of up to 10,000x your wager!
Stars of Orion Slot Game Overview
Stars Of Orion is a fast-paced video slot from renowned mobile slot games developer Elk Studios that is suitable to play on all devices. It offers many features, including possible Avalanches, Super symbols, Free Spins, and a Magic Meter collection system.
You can also get one of the random modifiers during the base game. Besides, the design of this slot is unique, and you might be fascinated with it—especially the blue background with twinkling stars and monoliths.
Stakes range from £0.20 up to £4 at Wizard Slots online casino. So log in or join the Wizard Slots site to place your bet and play this cosmic-themed slot!
How To Play The Stars Of Orion Slot
Despite its many features and mysterious design, this slot can be relatively easy to play. You only need clusters of at least five uniform symbols touching each other on the grid to win a payout. Moreover, the slot's interface is straightforward; with just three buttons, it can be easy to navigate.
- After the slot loads completely, hit the casino chips at the right end of the screen to open the possible stake amounts. You'll see a range of bet options from which you can select your preferred choice.
- Once satisfied with your stake, you can return to the main game screen by tapping the casino chips again. Then, you can hit the three-line icon at the left end of the screen to visit the menu.
- In the menu, you'll see different icons on the left-hand side of the screen. You can press them to gain access to various platforms. For example, the trophy icon leads to the paytable, the wheel button leads to the game settings, and the 'i' icon opens the game info.
- Lastly, when you’re ready, click the centre spin button to set the reels rolling for your new game round!
The symbols in this slot range from colourful orbs to golden orbs displaying different animals. Look below to see how much you can get from landing the largest cluster of 15+ matching symbols in a spin.
- The purple orbs are worth up to 2.5x your stake;
- The green orbs can earn you at most 3x your wager;
- The blue balls offer up to 3.5x your bet;
- The red orbs can payout up to 4x your stake;
- The bird coins can fetch you up to 35x your wager;
- The wolf coins offer as high as 40x your bet;
- The orbs displaying reindeer can award you up to 45x your stake; while
- The coins carrying the 7 can fetch you up to a whopping 200x your stake for 15+ symbols!
Wild symbols can land in any position on the playing grid. Their presence on the grid may help you complete a potential winning combination, as wilds can replace the regular symbols. Moreover, landing a cluster of wild symbols in a spin can potentially earn you a payout worth up to the highest-paying character. That is a whopping 200x your stake!
All paying symbols have a super version; you can identify them by the blue frames around them. These Super Symbols can appear at any time during the game. They can also participate in a possible win, like the regular-paying symbols. However, should a winning cluster featuring a super character connect with another, all the characters will upgrade to the highest-paying amongst them!
The letter B in a circular frame are the bonus symbols, and they can trigger the free drops bonus round if you land up to three in a spin. The good thing is they also have a Super version depicted by Red frames. If up to three, these super versions can result in a Super Free Drops feature with more chances of landing Super symbols.
The Avalanche Feature
This feature acts after a possible winning combination has been made. Removing all participating symbols and leaving spaces for new ones to occupy. Should you land another winning combination after the fall and replacement, it'll trigger another tumble. And so the cycle continues. As a result, you may get a continuous gameplay sequence from just a single spin. However, you must note that the feature ends once you fail to land a new winning combination.
All symbols removed from the grid during an Avalanche sequence get collected in the Magic Meter located on the right of the grid. As the meter progresses, you may land win multipliers ranging from x2 up to x64. You may also trigger magical features at specific points on the meter. They include;
- The Symbol Swap - where adjacent symbols exchange positions to attempt to create a winning combination.
- Orion's Belt - can earn you a new drop with three wilds arranged to form Orion's Belt.
- Orion's Club - can fetch you an extra drop with six wilds arranged to form Orion's Club.
- Orion's Shield - can award you an additional drop with eight wilds shaped to form Orion's Shield.
- Orion - comes with a new drop and up to thirteen wilds forming a complete Orion star.
The Free Drops Bonus Feature
Land three or more bonus symbols in a spin to trigger this feature. Once activated, you get ten free drops to play in the same format as the base game. The only difference is that the Magic Meter remains consistent without resetting between spins.
Triggering this feature via the Super Bonus Symbols will increase the possibility of landing super symbols. However, you still get the same amount of drops.
Stars of Orion RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 95.0%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.