Ted, from Blueprint Gaming, is an innovative video slot inspired by the famous Ted film with five reels, three rows, and twenty fixed paylines.
Ted Slot Game Overview
Ted is an entertaining slot with a larger-than-life personality and a roller-coaster of possible features. For example, it offers five unique bonus games which can unlock if you land certain special symbols on the reels. And what's more, the sleeping Ted can wake up at any time to award you one of six modifiers!
Ted has medium volatility, and you can potentially win up to a whopping 50,000x your stake! Stakes range from £0.20 up to £5 on Wizard Slots online casino. So you can log in or join to play.
If you're ready to get started spinning, click the Play button below. However, you can also continue reading this game review to learn more about the Ted slot game.
How To Play Ted
You can follow the short guide below to get started playing Ted;
- Load the slot from Wizard Slots online slots site. If playing from your phone, you may need to turn it sideways.
- Tap the Bet button on the left of the screen to open the betting options and select your preferred stake amount. Then, you can click the three-bar icon below it to open the game menu. There, you'll find the paytable and game info represented by a grid and question mark (?) symbol, respectively. You'll also see a speaker button, which you can use to mute or unmute the game sound, depending on your preference.
- Once done, press the 'X' icon to exit. Then, you can hit the green Spin button by the right of the playing grid to start playing a new game round!
Winning combinations can be formed if at least three matching symbols (or two if it's the highest-paying character) land on consecutive reels across a payline, starting from the leftmost one. As for the bonus games, you'll need to land three or more bonus symbols in a spin to access one of them, but we'll discuss this in more detail later on.
The paying symbols in this slot include a couple of card ranks, celebratory items like drinks and trumpets, ducks, a lady character, and the game logo.
Each symbol can award a payout for three, four, or five in a matching combination. The only exception is the game logo, which can pay out (2x your stake) for just two symbols in a match.
Look below to see the highest amount you can potentially win from each symbol if you manage to land up to five on a payline.
- Q and J can award you up to 50x your wager
- A and K are worth at most 100x your stake
- Party items can grant you at most 200x your bet
- The duck and lady character can fetch you up to 300x your wager
- The Ted logo offers up to 500x your stake!
Meanwhile, the Ted logo can also randomly appear as super stacked symbols!
Ted stands as the wild symbol, and can appear anytime during the base game. Like typical wilds, it can substitute for every other paying symbol. However, it cannot replace scatter or bonus symbols.
In addition, wilds can award you a possible cash prize of 2x, 40x, 100x, or up to 500x your stake if you land two, three, four, or five matching symbols across a payline.
Base Game Modifiers
During the game, you'll notice Ted sleeping beneath the reels. But sometimes, he may randomly wake up to award you with one of the following modifiers;
- Laser Gun Wilds: A laser beam causes random symbols to transform into wilds
- Psychedelic Super Spins: You get extra Ted symbols added to the reels
- Beer Shuffle: All characters involved in a win will reshuffle, which might result in another win.
- Psychedelic Colossal Spin: Three random reels will combine, improving your chances of hitting possible winning combinations.
- TV Streak: Holds winning symbols in place for a respin where you may get a second chance at a win.
- Psychedelic Bonus Boost: It adds a random number of bonus symbols (scatters) to the reels, increasing your potential of unlocking the bonus round.
You might encounter a lightning bolt bearing the inscription "THUNDER buddies BONUS" at any time during the game. That is the scatter symbol, and it can trigger the bonus round if you land three, four, or five in a single spin. Thankfully, you need not land them across a payline as they can award you the feature from any position.
Free Spins Bonus Round
Once triggered, you'll get free spins to play in one of the entertaining bonus minigames. But first, you must spin the giant fortune wheel to determine which game you get. Although they're all enjoyable, each bonus game offers unique gameplay, as highlighted below.
- The Wheel Of Fortune Bonus
You may get an arrow, multiplier boost or spin when you pick a Ted in this game. Arrow can move you to a potentially better position; the multiplier boost can increase your multiplier value while spin will spin the wheel. Meanwhile, Getting to the middle of the wheel will trigger the Big Money Ted Bonus!
The feature ends once you hit the Ted Money Bonus or multiplier boost.
- Bar Crawl Bonus
If you get this, you'll be taken to a different city screen to participate in a board game. First, select bottles that will move around the screen to determine an outcome. Afterwards, you may get a multiplier, free spins, or a random cash prize.
- S Mart Free Spins
You'll start this game with five free spins. During this, you'll play in different rounds that may reveal a different pattern of wilds and multipliers.
- Ted Free Spins
This round offers a bonus grid above the reels and includes potential prizes, extra spins, and extra wilds. After each spin, any overlay symbols that land can award a super shot.
- Ted Big Money Bonus
If you trigger this feature or win it during other bonus games, you'll get a wheel of prizes and can collect any via the COLLECT sign. Otherwise, you may keep spinning.
Lastly, it'll interest you that this game offers a Gamble feature. As such, you get two options each time you land a win or a bonus; to collect it or to stake it in hopes of a more significant prize. However, note that nothing is guaranteed, and you may forfeit your win if you lose.
Return To Player (RTP): 95.80%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.