Tiki Runner GigaBlox
Tiki Runner GigaBlox slot boasts vibrant Polynesian aesthetics with giant symbol blocks. Engage in a tropical adventure, potentially encountering thrilling respins and colossal symbols. Experience a dynamic reel layout that enhances excitement in this visually stunning and action-packed slot game.
About The Game
Tiki Runner is a 6 x 4 Gigablox reel Video Slot with up to 4096 ways! It features Cascading Reels, a Symbol Elimination Trail, Win it Again Prize (aka the Tiki Prize) and a Free Spins feature.
How To Play
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
How To Calculate Ways Win
- There are 4096 ways to win in this game. Landing an identical symbol on 3, 4, 5 or 6 consecutive reels from the left awards a win.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the winning symbol, the win is multiplied. For example, if the first reel contain 2 winning symbols, the second reel 3 winning symbols and the third reel 2 winning symbols, this win is treated like a 3-of-a-kind win with a 2*3*2=12x MULTIPLIER.
- Each symbol's payout for 3, 4, 5 and 6 of a kind is listed in the paytable.
- Only the highest winning combination per way is paid out.
- Simultaneous or coinciding wins on different ways are added.
During the base game and the bonuses, the reels can change to use 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 blocks instead of single symbols.
- Each winning combination on all 4096 ways for each spin is paid to the winnings meter.
- All symbols involved in the win are removed from the game window leaving empty spaces in their place.
- Once they are removed the current position on the symbol elimination trail is increased by one position.
- The symbols that are above the empty spaces will drop to give a new complete game window.
- If dropping these symbols creates any new wins, then the process repeats. Wins are paid, trail position is increased and the symbols drop to fill in the new empty spaces.
- Once there are no new wins in the game window the main game is complete.
- If the cascading of wins moved the player far enough up the symbol elimination trail, then this symbol elimination modifier is awarded.
The Symbol Elimination Trail Position Is Reset At The Start Of Every New Game.Symbol Elimination Modifier
The Base Game and Free Spins bonus features an in-game mechanism where lower symbols are eliminated following progression along the trail below the reels. Every cascade will move the character along the trail to the next torch and light it. There is 1 empty torches before the player can reach the elimination position. After this torch each new torch represents a symbol and these matching symbols on the reels are burnt and replaced by the next lowest symbol. Any symbol that has been eliminated will no longer be cascaded into view.
For example, if the character lights the trail and reaches the coconut, all the coconuts on the reels will burn and be replaced by pineapples and no new coconuts could drop in. If the player reaches the end of the trail then all fruit symbols will be eliminated and the lowest symbol is the red mask.
The Tiki Prize is a win it again style feature. It is stake dependent and for each stake is initialised to 20x the stake. The Tiki Prize records the biggest win awarded in the base game. So once the player wins more than 20x the Tiki Prize is updated with this new value. It stays at this value until a new bigger value is awarded to the player in which case the Tiki Prize is updated to match this new one, or until the player wins this prize. In order to win the prize any Boomerang symbols that land in view are split into 1x1 size symbols and thrown at the left most totem that contains the prize (note Boomerang symbols don’t pop). If any of the Boomerangs knock over the totem the prize is awarded and reset back to 20x the current stake. The Tiki Prize is capped at 500x the current stake.
The Free Spins bonus is triggered by landing 5 or more bonus single bonus symbols anywhere in view (note Bonus symbols don’t pop). The player will be awarded 3+ the number of landed bonus symbols. So 5 bonus symbols award 8 free spins. 11 bonus symbols awards 14 free spins etc. The maximum number of bonus symbols that can be awarded is 24. During the free spins feature the symbol elimination trail behaves the same as the base game and is reset at the end of each Free Spin.
In free spins the right totem behaves as a win multiplier. It starts at x1 and is increased by x1 each spin. So if the player won 7 free spins (and did not retrigger) the last multiplier will be x7.
Free spins can be retriggered by the same Bonus symbol as the base game. Bonus symbols are split to 1x1 in size and +1 free spin is awarded for each symbol.
Free spins are played at the bet of the triggering spin.
Click the options icon to show the options panel.
- Lobby – Takes the player back to the operators lobby
- PayTable – Shows the game information (paytable, paylines etc)
- Rules – Shows this rule page
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Bet – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Full Screen – Toggle full screen mode.
- Sounds – Enable and disable sound.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Change Stake – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Spin Button - Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
- Settings – Shows the game options panel
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin on desktop.
Return To Player
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 90.5%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time. Game features mentioned may not be available in some jurisdictions.