Spin the reels of Wolf Strike, an Iron Dog Studio slot with a top potential prize of up to 5,100x your total stake.
Wolf Strike Slot Game Overview
Wolf Strike is a 5-reel and 20-payline slot.
It has a North American theme, with a mystical design. Symbols covering the reels include majestic animals, including wolves, deer, buffalos, and cougars.
Spin the reels for stakes ranging between £0.20 up to £5 on Wizard Slots casino, the best place to play the UK’s most popular online slots.
How To Play
Follow these simple steps on how to play slot game Wolf Strike:
- Once the slot has loaded, you will click whether you would like to activate the sound.
- Next, you will see a screen which will explain the scatter symbols, expanding wilds and bonus features.
- You will then need to choose your bet. Do this by clicking the coin icon on the right side of the reels. You can adjust your bet between £0.20 and £5.
- Learn the slot’s rules by looking at the paytable.
- Now it’s time to hit the spin button to play!
The wild symbol can land on all reels during the base game and free spins round. Wild symbols can replace all standard symbols.
If a wild lands with 2 nuggets, the reels can expand and potentially reward a golden nugget prize.
The scatter symbol is the key to unlocking the free spins feature if you land 3+.
Free Spins Feature
Land 3 or more scatter symbols to trigger the free spins feature. Landing 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols will give you 4, 6 or 10 free spins, respectively.
Hold and Win Feature
The hold and win feature unlocks when you land 6 golden nuggets and strike nuggets. If all positions are filled, you will receive a 2x multiplier.
- 3 strike nuggets - mini payout
- 4 strike nuggets - minor payout
- 5 strike nuggets - major payout
Wolf Strike RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 94.43%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.