Casinos are known for their range of real money slots, casino games and their generosity towards their regulars. Physical casinos can offer perks like free buffets, guest suites, free drinks, etc. Whereas online casinos can offer a range of bonuses, like a reload bonus.
What Is a Casino Reload Bonus?
A casino reload bonus is a type of bonus offered to players who have deposited money one or more times into their accounts in the past. Casino Reload bonuses exist to appreciate players who have played at the casino before. They come in several forms, for example:
- Loyalty points
- Deposit match
- Deposit match plus bonus spins on top slot games
- Cashback or any extra reward the casino states
How does a casino reload bonus work?
A reload bonus works by rewarding those that have deposited previously. It depends on what type of reload bonus you get. For example;
- A reload bonus linked to a particular payment method may require you to deposit again via that method to activate it.
- A weekly reload bonus may be aimed at frequently returning players, so it may require you to deposit a minimum X amount to activate an X reward.
- Some monthly reward bonuses can award 10% of your first deposit value as a reward.
How the reload bonus works exactly can vary from casino to casino, so it’s best to check out the terms and conditions before claiming any sort of bonus offer.
Can You Cash Out Bonus Money?
You can’t cash out bonus money. However, you can only cash out the reload bonus money if you satisfy the wagering requirements; this also applies to winnings generated from the bonus funds. Always go through the terms and conditions before activating your reload bonus.
Now that you know what a reload bonus is, you can be more informed the next time you encounter one at your chosen casino. If you’re looking for a reputable and safe casino, look no further than Wizard Slots, the best online UK casino.