Immortal Romance Mega Moolah
Microgaming's iconic vampire-themed online slot is back again as a Mega Moolah slot game with exciting features such as a Free Spins feature and a progressive Jackpot.
Immortal Romance Mega Moolah Game Overview
The Immortal Romance Mega Moolah slot game has 5 reels and 3 rows with up to 243 ways to win.
The bet amounts available in the Immortal Romance Mega Moolah slot game range from £0.30 to £18.
Land 3 or more matching symbols on adjacent reels starting from the leftmost reels to create winning combinations.
You can play the Immortal Romance Mega Moolah online slot here at Wizard Slots, along with some of the best online slot games on the market.
How To Play Immortal Romance Mega Moolah
- Log into your Wizard Slots account or create a new one if you are not a member yet. Launch the game and wait for it to load.
- Go through the available paytable and the game's rules by clicking on the 3-Bar Menu button at the bottom of the reels.
- To place your stake, click the Stacked Coins button on your right and choose between a minimum of £0.30 to £18 per spin.
- Then press the Spin button to spin the reels.
You must land 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels from left to right to create winning combinations and receive payouts.
The symbols include 4 high-paying character symbols, a castle, and a burning candle. The low-paying symbols are made of the royals A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9.
The payouts differ with each symbol; they can range between 3.3x and 16.7x your stake for a 5-of-a-kind combination.
However, the most lucrative symbols are the special symbols: the Wild and the Scatter. These symbols can award 50x and 200x your stake for a 5-of-a-kind combination, respectively. They also come in handy in helping you trigger the bonus features and complete potentially winning combinations.
The Wild symbol is the game's logo.
It can replace all other symbols except the scatter to help you complete potentially winning combinations. Additionally, if the Wild symbol forms part of a winning combination, it doubles the payout.
Sometimes it can trigger the Wild Desire feature at random on any spin. If the Wild Desire feature is active, up to 5 reels can turn Wild.
Chamber of Spins Feature
To access the Chamber of Spins, you must land at least 3 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
The Chamber of Spins feature contains 4 Free Spins rounds, all of which are designed after each of the 4 characters.
To unlock each of these 4 rounds, except the Amber Free Spins, you need to have triggered the feature a certain number of times. The game is as follows:
- Amber feature: Offers 10 Free Spins with a win multiplier of 5x. In addition, you can retrigger the Amber Free Spins.
- Troy feature: Unlocks after activating the feature 5 times. It awards 15 Free Spins with the Vampire Bat feature. The Vampire Bat feature can randomly turn symbols into 2x or 3x multipliers.
- Michael feature: Unlocks after triggering the bonus feature 10 times. You receive 20 Free Spins with Rolling Reels. The Rolling Reels can allow for multiple consecutive wins from a single spin and could increase your win multiplier from 2x to 3x, 4x or 5x.
- Sarah feature: Activate the Chamber of Spins 15 times, and you trigger 25 Free Spins with the Wild Vine feature. Vines land on reel 3 and could randomly turn symbols into additional wilds. If you land 2, 3, 4 or 5 Scatters, you receive another 1, 2, 3 or 4 Free Spins, respectively.
Mega Moolah Jackpot Feature
The mega moolah jackpot feature can trigger on any spin. It requires you to spin a jackpot wheel to determine the jackpot feature you may win.
The wheel has 20 segments with 4 progressive jackpot prizes:
- Mega Jackpot: £2,000,000.
- Major Jackpot: £10,000.
- Minor Jackpot: £100.
- Mini Jackpot: £10.
The above values are the jackpots' base values. Since they are progressive, they increase until they are won, at which point they reset to the starting value. Each jackpot's current value can be seen in the display to the left of the reels.
Immortal Romance Mega Moolah RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 93.4%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.