Action Boost Gorilla Gems
Action Boost Gorilla Gems is a 5-reel slot game with 20 - 40 paylines from SpinPlay Games, offering a max potential win of up to 5,000x your wager!
Action Boost Gorilla Gems Slot Game Overview
This forest-themed slot comes with appealing visuals and animations. You can expect to see lush vegetation surrounding the grid, with waterfalls coming from the mountains. The reels are set in the centre, and many wild animals can appear on them. A jungle-theme soundtrack with various animal sounds follows the gameplay.
Action Boost Gorilla Gems is a jackpot slot that starts with 20 paylines but can expand to 40 during the extra spins round. The 4 rows can also expand up to 6 during the extra spins.
Stakes range from £0.20 up to £10 a spin online at Wizard Slots casino. Winning combinations can occur if you match at least 3 symbols of the same kind across a payline.
The lower-paying symbols include A - 9. With these symbols, you could get a maximum of up to 1x your stake for 5 identical symbols on a payline. The high-paying symbols include a snake, an elephant, a parrot, a crocodile, and a leopard. These high-value icons can pay between 2x and up to 5x your stake for 5 matching symbols.
There is a wild symbol in the slot, represented by the Gorilla. In addition to being able to substitute for other regular symbols, it can pay the highest. For example, you can win up to 10x your stake for landing 5-of-a-kind.
You can play Action Boost Gorilla Gems at Wizard Slots casino, the UK’s best online slots site.
How to Play Action Boost Gorilla Gems
- Sign up to Wizard Slots casino, or log in to your account if you already have one.
- Visit the All Games page and search for the Action Boost Gorilla Gems game.
- Launch the game on your device and place your desired bet using the “-” or “+” buttons.
- When ready, click on the Spin button to start playing.
Random Reveal Symbols
In this slot, random reveal symbols can appear anywhere on the reels. Regardless of how many of them land on the reels, they can show one particular symbol after the reels stop rolling. The revealed symbol may also have a banana gem on top of it.
Banana Gems Extra Spins
To activate this feature, you are required to land a minimum of one coloured banana gem from the random reveal. If this happens, it can randomly trigger the extra spins bonus round.
Banana Gems get collected to the altar of the same colour above the reels. The combo of gems that collect with the extra spins round is triggered determines the extra spins upgrade.
Additionally, the bonus effects of the gems can potentially combine. It’s even possible to have all different bonus upgrades active while playing the extra spins.
Below, we’ve listed the gems and the bonus upgrades they bring:
- Green Banana Gem: If this appears, you are rewarded with 5 extra spins. The paylines also increase to a maximum of 40 with 6 symbols on each reel. Wild symbols that appear during this feature cover the entire reel to give room for more potential matching combos.
- Red Banana Gem: Landing this gem rewards you with 10 extra spins and also turns on the jackpot gems. The jackpot gems are of four colours – red, purple, blue, and green. These jackpot gems can land the mini, minor, major, or mega jackpot, depending on how many of them you match. The jackpots pay as follows: Mini – 10x, Minor – 50x, Major – 500x, and Mega – 5,000x.
- Purple Banana Gem: This activates 5 extra spins, and a random multiplier of 2x, 3x, or 5x could be applied to potential payouts for matching combos.
Golden Banana Gem Feature
During the extra spins bonus, the gold banana gem can land. It also comes with some cool bonuses, but these depend on the extra spins colour upgrade.
These are the potential effects available:
- Green Banana Gem: The gold banana can pay out a cash prize.
- Red Banana Gem: The gold banana can award a cash prize or an extra jackpot gem.
- Purple Banana Gem: The gold banana rewards you with a cash payout or either 1 or 2 extra spins.
Action Boost Gorilla Gems RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 94.20%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
You May Also Like: Mystery of the Orient | The Jungle Empire | Rhino Hold and Win | Diamond Safari
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.