The Jungle Empire
The Jungle Empire slot is a nature-themed game from Booming Games with five reels, three rows, and 20 paylines.
The Jungle Empire Slot Game Overview
This slot features beautiful scenery of lush green vegetation, high mountains, and a crystal clear waterfall. The graphics are brilliant and can give you an immersive gaming experience. You may also enjoy the fun soundtrack blaring in the background as you play.
The Jungle Empire has high volatility and offers a max potential win worth up to 1,450x your wager. Moreover, stakes cost as low as £0.20 and go up to £10 online at Wizard Slots casino site, and you can join or log in to play. So, click the play button below if you're ready to search for potential treasures in this jungle slot, or read on to learn more about the game.
How To Play Jungle Empire
Considering the simplicity of the design and features, this game can be relatively easy to play. For example, you must match three or more uniform symbols from left to right, on consecutive reels, across a payline to score a win.
You can also follow the steps below to start playing the game.
- Load the slot game from Wizard Slots online casino.
- Press the stacked coins icon on the control panel at the right of the screen to see the available stakes and select your choice. There's also a shortcut you can follow to do this. Use the + and - buttons to adjust the stake value to your preferred amount.
- Next, you can tap the 'i' icon to view the game info. After this, you can visit the three-bar menu for all other information and settings.
- Finally, once you're ready, tap the spin button to set the reels rolling for your new game round! Note that the + extension on the spin button holds the sound settings.
The Jungle Empire also offers possible wild and scatter symbols. Scatters can unlock the bonus spins feature if you manage to land three on odd reels one, three and five. If activated, sticky wilds may also land during the bonus round.
This slot offers seven regular paying symbols, all of which depict the natural theme of the game. For example, you can get beautiful animals such as the Toucan, Elephant, Tiger, and Gorilla. Green plants adorn the card ranks, Ace, King and Queen, which are the low-paying symbols.
All the regular symbols can award a payout if three to five matching symbols land in a single spin across a valid win line. However, the Gorilla can also award payouts if you manage to land six-of-a-kind. For example,
- Five Q symbols can earn you at most 3x your bet
- K can fetch you up to 3.75x your wager for five-of-a-kind
- A can award you up to 5x your stake for five matching symbols
- The Toucan can fetch you up to 12.5x for five-of-a-kind
- The Elephant is worth up to a max of 15x your bet
- The Tiger can payout at most 17.5x your stake while for five matching symbols
- The Gorilla offers up to a whopping 37.5x your wager if you land six-of-a-kid!
The wild in this slot comes in the form of an oasis with a setting sun. It can substitute for any regular-paying symbol, bar the scatter. And what's more, some wilds can appear with a x2 multiplier. However, multiplier wilds can only appear on the random bonus reel.
Diamonds are scatters and can trigger the free spins bonus round if you land up to three in a single spin. However, these symbols can only land on the 1st, 3rd, or 5th reel.
The Free Spins Feature
If you activate this bonus round with three, four, or five scatter symbols, it'll award you with ten free spins. After this, you can potentially get one or two additional free spins if extra scatters land on the random bonus reel during the feature.
Random Bonus Reel
This feature can be randomly activated at any time during the base game or bonus round. If activated, a bonus reel containing possible multiplier wilds, scatter symbols, and double Gorilla symbols - the game's highest-paying character, can appear.
Any wild that pops up on reels 1, 2, 4, or 5 during the free spins round will become locked and remain on the reels for the rest of the feature.
The Jungle Empire RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 95.8%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
You May Also Like: Slingo Deadliest Catch |Ancient Fortunes Poseidon Wowpot Megaways | Stars of Orion
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.