Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon™ WowPot! MEGAWAYS™
Ancient Fortunes Poseidon Wowpot Megaways is an underwater-themed slot from Triple Edge Studios and Microgaming with four Progressive Jackpots up for grabs!
Ancient Fortunes Poseidon Wowpot Megaways Game Overview
This game is an addition to the Ancient Fortunes slot series with features similar to previous releases. However, it comes with bigger potential wins and an entirely different maths model. For example, the RTP (Return to Player) rate is 86.93%, lower than its predecessors.
Also, a high variance exists in this version of the Ancient Fortunes slot. However, these changes are most likely due to the possible Progressive Jackpots.
In addition to the promising Jackpots on offer, this video slot also has a maximum potential win worth up to 18,720x your stake! Stakes range from £0.10 up to £20 at Wizard Slots online slots site, and you can log in or join to place your bets and play!
Simply click on the play button below if you're ready to venture into the depths of the sea for potential rewards in this slot. Or, you can read on to learn more if you're still not convinced.
How To Play The Ancient Fortunes Poseidon Wowpot Megaways Slot
Once you open this slot, you might notice the blazing red molten magma surrounded by a deep blue sea, with the potential Jackpot amounts on display to the left of the playing grid.
You can read the steps below to find out how you can get started playing Ancient Fortunes Poseidon Megaways.
- First, you can set your wager. To do this, tap the icon displaying a + and - sign beside the spin button. Then, you can tap your preferred amount, or use the maximum bet button if you plan to play with the highest amount.
- Next, you can return to the main game screen and click the three-bar icon at the left end of the screen to visit the menu.
- While in the menu, you can check out the game rules, paytable, settings, and other necessary information. All you need to do is tap their respective icons. For example, tap the wheel icon for the game settings and the 'i' icon for the game info.
- Press the X button to exit the menu. Then, once you’re ready, you can click the spin button to commence the game!
You need at least three matching symbols lined adjacently from left to right to score a win. The only exception is the gold Poseidon idol, which can award payouts for just two matching symbols. Thankfully, the game provides up to 117,649 ways to land potential wins!
As this is an underwater slot, the symbols range from sea creatures to colourful pearls. The sea creatures include; a clamshell, crab, dolphin, Aquarius bullhead, sea horse, and octopus. They are the low-value symbols, while the pearls serve as the premium characters with higher values, as shown below.
- The sea clam shell is worth at most 0.8x your stake for six-of-a-kind;
- The crab can fetch you up to 0.9x your wager;
- The dolphin and bullhead offer up to 1x your bet or less;
- The seahorse and octopus can earn you up to 1.8x your stake;
- The green and blue pearls are worth up to 2x your wager; while
- The red pearls can earn you as high as 7.5x your bet. All for a six-of-a-kind combination.
Meanwhile, the Poseidon idol can earn you up to 50x your stake if you land up to six in a match.
The Poseidon Trident is the wild symbol in this slot, and it can replace all regular symbols, bar the scatter. However, this symbol can only appear on the extra reel.
The scatter symbols come in the form of gold letters, and each one is essential to activate the free spins feature. So, you need to land four scatters in a single spin to unlock the bonus feature.
The Rolling Reels Feature
This slot comes with a rolling reel mechanism that can come into play after every winning combination. Once you hit a successful match, all symbols involved in the win will fall off the grid, while new ones will fall in to replace them.
If upon the arrangement of the new characters, a new winning combination forms, another cascade occurs, and the sequence repeats. It can continue for as long as you keep landing new winning combinations. However, the feature ends once you fail to land a correct match.
The Free Spins Feature
The free spins bonus round activates if you spell out GOLD on the reels with four scatter symbols. Landing four scatter symbols will earn you 12 free spins. You can also potentially get five extra free spins if you manage to land another scatter.
In addition, you can get five or ten additional free spins from landing three or four new scatters during the round.
During the free spins round, you get a x1 win multiplier which can increase by 1 after every successful cascade.
The Progressive Jackpot Pick Feature
At the left-hand side of the screen is a treasure chest that acts as a pot collecting wild symbols. As such, all wild symbols that land during the base game or free spins round lodges in the chest.
The Jackpot Pick feature can activate at any time during the game; if it does, you get 12 coins to select. The coins carry Jackpot symbols, and you must reveal three matching ones to get their corresponding Jackpot, which can be any of these below.
- The Mini Jackpot with a starting figure of £10;
- The Minor Jackpot with a starting figure of £100;
- The Major Jackpot of £50,000 minimum seed value; and
- The Wowpot with a minimum value of £2 million.
Ancient Fortunes Poseidon Wowpot Megaways RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 86.93%.
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.