Brood of Gods
Brood of Gods by Light and Wonder is a 5-reel and 5-row slot with a theme based around the Maori gods.
Brood of Gods Slot Game Overview
Light and Wonder debuted the mystical-themed game in 2023. The action occurs in a forest of mythical creatures, with possible symbol combinations including Maori symbols in different colours, and the gods, Papa, Whiro, and Rangi.
Special symbols include wild symbols and Multiplier Coins. Wild symbols can help to complete winning combinations as they can replace all symbols other than the Multiplier Coins. In addition, wilds usually appear in the middle position of a 3 or 5-symbol win after the winning symbols disappear. But if multiple wins occur and have the exact same centre position, only one wild is awarded.
Log in to casino and slots site Wizard Slots to play Brood of Gods online for stakes from £0.10 to £5 per spin.
How To Play Brood of Gods
- Sign into your Wizard Slots account and use the search bar to locate the Brood of Gods slot game.
- Once the game has loaded, open up the paytable for information on the different symbols and their payouts, as well as how to trigger any bonus features.
- Set your bet amount by clicking the stacked coins icon below the reels and using the +/- buttons to adjust the wager amount.
- Then, if you're ready, click the Spin button to start playing.
Winning combinations occur if 3 or more matching symbols land in a line horizontally, vertically, or on adjacent reels. The highest-paying symbols are the gods that can award up to 10x your stake for landing 5 in a line.
A Multiplier Coin can appear in the space left after a winning combination of 4 or 5 symbols forms, and the symbols disappear from the reels. The coin is collected on the left. The coins may land with the following multiplier values:
- Bronze: 0.1x, 0.2x, 0.3x, 0.4x or 0.5x
- Silver: 0.6x, 0.7x, 0.8x or 0.9x
- Gold: 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x, 3x, 3.5x, 4x or 5x
If you collect 4 or more coins in the base game, the Free Games start. The coin counter resets after a spin ends.
The 3 gods we mentioned earlier each represent a modifier. One god is always active, and they can randomly trigger their modifier on a random non-winning spin.
The Papa modifier is active first, then Rangi, and finally, Whiro. After Whiro, it loops back around to Papa and repeats. Their modifiers are:
- Papa: Adds flowers on a random amount of grid symbols and turns them all into the same random symbol.
- Rangi: Chooses a random 2x2 section on the reels and turns all the symbols present into one random matching symbol.
- Whiro: Can pick all instances of a random symbol to become held in position while the others disappear. The held symbols drop to the bottom of the reels, and a cascade of new symbols occurs.
Free Games Feature
You get to select one of the gods before this feature starts. Note that Rangi offers the highest RTP. The chosen god stays active for the entire 5 Free Games and can activate on every non-winning spin during Free Games. If you collect 4 more Multiplier Coins during the feature, they award an additional Free Game. Up to 5 extra Free Games are available.
When the spins start, a 1x Multiplier Coin activates on top of the collection meter. Their values accumulate as more Multiplier Coins land. Note that the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Coin are worth 1x, 2x, and 3x your stake during Free Games, respectively.
Brood of Gods RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 95.99%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.