Feed the greedy cat in the Cornelius slot by one of the best slots developers, NetEnt. Fill up his red bowl with his favourite snack, and you might win the top prize of up to 1,051x your stake.
If you land 3 or more cash drop symbols, you will activate the Cash Drop feature, which triggers 3 respins.
Or, better yet, play Cornelius and land 3 or more scatter symbols to activate the Free Spins feature, which offers multipliers and more potential cash prizes!
Cornelius Slot Game Overview
Play the Cornelius slot with bet sizes ranging from a minimum of £0.20 per spin up to a max bet of £4 on Wizard Slots online casino.
The Cornelius slot game has 5-reels, 4-rows and up to 1,024 bet ways.
You can activate this feature by landing 3 or more cash drop symbols anywhere on the reels. The Cash Drop symbols can have values ranging from 0.25x to 3x your stake and 0.1x to 0.5x your stake during the Free Spins bonus game.
Activating the Cash Drop feature awards you 3 respins, with the activating symbols remaining sticky on the reels. If you land extra cash drop symbols during the respins, as little as 1 cash drop symbol, the respins will reset to 3.
All the cash drop symbols you land will also move down one row to be eventually added to Cornelius’s red bowl. The respins stop when no new cash drop symbols land.
Free Spins Feature
To trigger the Free Spins, you need to land 3 or more scatter symbols anywhere on the grid. Like the Cash Drop, the Free Spins bonus round awards 3 bonus spins, which can reset when an additional scatter symbol lands on the reels.
This feature also offers the following symbols:
- Cash symbols - carry money values ranging from 0.1x to 0.5x your stake.
- Up symbols - push up the multipliers and cash drop symbols 1 row, making them stay longer on the reels.
- Golden Up symbols - push up the multipliers and cash drop symbols to an empty row that is the highest.
- Multipliers - will multiply all the values of cash drop and adder symbols by 2x.
- Adder symbols - have values ranging from 0.1x to 0.3x your stake, which is then added to any Cash Drop symbols on the grid. The adder symbols also remain sticky on the reels throughout the free spins.
Return To Player (RTP): 96.04%.
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.