Experience playing the spectacular TV game show-themed Game Changer slot from Realistic Games, with an entertaining 5x3 grid and offering a potential top prize of up to 6,000x your wager!
Game Changer Game Overview
This game has 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines. Bets range from £0.20 up to £10 per spin at our new online casino, Wizard Slots.
The reels are arranged inside a retro game show grid that could have been broadcast in the 1970s. Set on the stage encircled by studio lights, the game has symbols that revolve around the things that were probably promised in the TV game show.
Luxury symbols include yachts, sports cars, passenger jets, coffee machines, expensive watches, and more. There are the usual card royals A-10 and several show-related high-paying symbols such as Take Prize, Roll Even, Level UP, Win All Prizes and Random stop.
The game logo, ‘GC’, is the wild symbol, and it is also the highest-paying symbol. For instance, it can pay up to 5,000x your wager if 5 matching symbols land on a payline.
If you are ready to give this slot a spin, log in or join Wizard Slots to play Game Changer online.
How to play the Game Changer Slot
- Log in or join Wizard Slots casino and search for the game
- Click on the Game Changer slot game and wait for it to load
- Set your preferred bet, ranging between £0.20 up to £10 per spin
- Click the Spin button to start playing.
Winning combinations can be formed if three or more matching symbols land along a payline, with the first symbol starting from the leftmost reel.
Game Board Bonus Feature
This feature can be activated if a combination of high-value symbols land around the screen’s edges. In other words, it is required to fill reels 1 and 5 and rows 1 and 3 with any symbol, excluding the low-price card royal symbols.
This successfully forms a board game for the player, as every symbol around the edge executes a distinct function if the indicator lands on it. The 3 symbols in the middle can show the total prizes you may accumulate, and pressing the Spin button can move a pair of dice in place of rotating the reels.
Each time you move the dice, you can receive an overall number between 2 and 12, and the underlined indicator can rotate clockwise around the board consequently. The symbols covered up with an X; the number 3 are ‘Take Prize’, ‘Roll Even’, ‘Double Trouble’, and ‘Respin Reel’. If an X covers a new position, it can be ignored. These are considered ‘safe’ positions.
The number 3 can specify the total dice rolls you have left before these symbols turn active (and before the symbols are active, nothing occurs if you come down on them). On the next roll, the number will decrease by 1. Once it hits 0, the position is no longer considered to be ‘safe’. Every other symbol comes with possible multiplier values, and the lowest left corner can display the GC logo symbol every time.
The normal high-value symbols can pay between 1x and 6x (the plane is the highest-paying prize symbol).
If a game logo symbol appears, it can light up the next un-lit letter, from the left, in the Game Changer title. Lighting up all 11 symbols can award up to 50x your total bet!
The following symbols may also appear:
- Win All Prizes – can win every prize on the board, one by one.
- Trail Run –can win two randomly selected paying positions.
- Random Stop – can provide a potential random prize position win.
- Level Up – Can upgrade every prize position to the subsequent value.
- Double Trouble - allows you to roll the dice, and if both numbers are different, the bonus round continues. If they are both the same, it ends.
- Roll Even - Roll 2 dice, and the bonus ends if the total value is an odd number. If they’re even, the bonus round continues.
- Respin Reel - appears only on reels 2-4. You will then click the buzzer button to spin the reel that contains the lit position. The bonus round is over if the new position doesn’t re-form a valid game board.
- Take Prize - the total potential win value is awarded, and the game ends.
Game Changer RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 96.06%.
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
If you enjoyed the wide selection of features this slot had, we strongly recommend you check out the Queen of Alexandria Wowpot slot, too.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.