Created by Blueprint Gaming, this slot is packed with bonuses such as Extra Spins, stacked wilds, and instant prizes. It also offers a maximum potential win of up 50,000x your bet.
Inspector Gadget Slot Game Overview
This online slot game is based on the classic cartoon series of the 1980s, which was also titled Inspector Gadget. The design in the slot is in the style of the show. You can see the mechanical bordered reels set against a city backdrop flanked by high-rise buildings on both sides.
The Inspector Gadget slot has 5 reels, 4 rows and 20 - 50 paylines. The bet sizes range from £0.20 to £5 per spin. A payout is triggered if you match at least 3 symbols on a payline.
The symbols in this medium-volatility slot include the card ranks A, K, Q, and J, which could pay out up to 5x your wager for landing a 5-of-a-kind combo.
Then, there are safes, secret files, handcuffs, and police vehicles as the higher-paying symbols. Finally, the game logo is the most valuable symbol, and it pays out up to 25x your stake if you land 5 on a payline.
A bomb icon represents the wild in this game. It also pays 25x your bet for landing 5 along a payline, like the game logo. It can replace all other symbols in the Inspector Gadget slot except for the mad bonus scatters.
The Inspector Gadget slot is available to play at slot site Wizard Slots. All you need is an active account with deposited funds to play with.
How To Play Inspector Gadget
- Once on the Wizard Slots site, sign in and launch the Inspector Gadget slot from the games lobby.
- Click the hamburger menu button to access the paytable, settings and the game’s rules.
- Adjust your stake amount using the up and down arrow buttons to the left of the reels.
- Click on the spin button to start playing.
Go Go Gadget Modifiers
During the game, a phone may start ringing at any time. If Inspector Gadget answers the call, he could trigger one of five Go Go Gadget modifiers.
These modifiers are:
- Mission Gadget Wilds: In this feature, the Inspector uses his different gadgets to add extra wild symbols to the reels.
- Mission Mystery Brain: Here, you’ll see special Mystery Brain symbols land on the grid. These symbols transform into the same random symbol (except for the scatter).
- Mission Penny Stacked Wilds: This introduces stacked wilds on the reels to potentially form more wins.
- Mission M.A.D: If you trigger this, M.A.D special symbols will appear on the reels. This gives you opportunities to trigger the main bonus game.
- Mission Colossal Symbols: The colossal symbol may land on reels 1, 2, and 3 or reels 2, 3, and 4.
During any of the Go Go Gadget bonus games, the grid can increase to 7 rows, increasing the paylines from 20 to 50. A mallet may also randomly appear on the reels on a losing spin to create a win on the reels.
You could also see Quimby on a safe which explodes to give you matching combos as well.
Scatter Bonus Games
If you land at least 3 scatters simultaneously, you trigger the scatter bonus rounds. After that, you will have to spin a wheel to determine which of the five possible features you receive:
- Safe Heist: Here, you get to play a pick-me game. You will see a collection of safes on the screen, each with coin prizes. After picking a certain amount, you are taken to another screen where you are allowed to take or reject the offer. The other four features may be triggered from this round as well.
- Dr Claw’s M.A.D Agent Bonus: You have to pick from some M.A.D items on the screen to reveal agents. If you pick 3 agents of the same kind, you win the corresponding prize. The M.A.D Cat symbol upgrades the total bet multipliers if revealed. If the golden spacebar appears here, you could be directly taken to the M.A.D Money feature.
- M.A.D Dash Extra Spins: This extra spins feature comes with a cash trail. Each time a car symbol appears on the reels, the Gadget car will move along the trail and collect prizes. This feature can be retriggered if you land three scatters simultaneously again.
- Every Penny Counts Extra Spins: This is another extra spins feature that takes you to the M.A.D headquarters with various reels. Fixed wilds also appear on the reels to boost your winning chances.
M.A.D Money Feature: If this is triggered, you will see some bombs spinning around Dr Claw. You have to pick them to get prizes until you reveal a collect icon. Your cash prizes depend on which colour of bombs you find – bronze, silver, or gold.
Inspector Gadget RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 96.49%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.