Pragmatic Play has given the slot favourite Leprechaun Song a festive makeover with Leprechaun Carol! Leprechaun Carol is an Irish-themed slot with a Christmas twist. It offers wilds, raining wilds, giant wilds, extra spins, and a top potential prize of up to 6,000x your bet!
Leprechaun Carol Slot Game Overview
Leprechaun Carol has 5 reels and 20 paylines.
You can play Leprechaun Carol at Wizard Slots online casino for bets ranging from £0.20 up to £4 a spin. If you enjoy Irish-themed slots or are looking for more festive games, you can browse the Wizard Slots library.
Leprechaun Carol has an Irish theme, so, of course, you can hear an Irish soundtrack as you play! This slot also has a Christmas twist, so you can expect to see lots of snow!
Behind the reels, you’ll see a wintry scene with snow-covered leprechaun houses. Symbols include a leprechaun Santa, a pint, a pipe, a rainbow, and a pot of gold.
Leprechaun Carol has a few random spin features that can be triggered anytime during the base game. For example, there’s a raining wilds bonus, pick a fiddle bonus, giant symbol feature, scatter nudge feature and more.
How To Play Leprechaun Carol
If you are an experienced slot player, getting to grips with Leprechaun Carol shouldn’t take too long. However, if you are new to slots or new to this particular slot, you can follow the steps below to get started;
- First, find the Leprechaun Carol slot and wait for the game to load.
- Next, decide your bet. Leprechaun Carol has a betting range between £0.20 and up to £4 per spin. Click the menu icon or ‘-’ and ‘+’ buttons to set your preferred stake.
- You can hit the spin button to play when you are happy with your bet.
The wild symbol is a rainbow. It can be easy to spot as it has the word “WILD” written across. The wild can replace all other symbols bar the scatter.
The pot of gold is the scatter symbol. It can appear on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels only. If 3 or more scatter symbols land on the reels in the same spin, the extra spins bonus round unlocks.
Random Spin Features
The random spin features can be triggered anytime during the base game.
- Raining Wilds Bonus: If the raining wilds bonus is randomly triggered, a number of wilds will fall onto the reels, replacing standard symbols.
- Pick a Fiddle Bonus: If the Pick a fiddle bonus is randomly triggered, you will be presented with a new set of reels that show 5 different fiddles. Pick a fiddle to reveal a cash prize.
- Giant Symbol Bonus: If activated, a giant 3x3 symbol can appear anywhere on the playing grid.
- Scatter Nudge Bonus: This feature may trigger at the end of a spin if there are scatter symbols on reels 1 and 3, and another scatter just below or above the symbols on screen on reel 5. Then, symbols on reel 5 can move either up or down to add the 3rd scatter on the screen, triggering the bonus game.
Free Spins Picker Bonus Game
This bonus can be triggered if you land 3 or more scatters in the same spin. It starts with 20 free spins and a win multiplier of x3.
Before the bonus begins, select different mushrooms to reveal more potential prizes until you reveal a ‘Collect’ symbol. Prizes you may reveal include;
- Additional spins
- A random symbol can transform into a wild
If a collect item has been revealed, the free spins bonus is played with the total number of spins won. Any wins can also be multiplied by the multiplier value.
Random Bonus Games
There are 2 random bonus games; coin collector and giant symbols.
- Coin Collector: The coin collector gives you 15 free spins with a x4 win multiplier. With this feature, coin symbols substitute scatters. Collect points with any coins that land. If you collect 5 coins, you win 5 extra spins.
- Giant Symbols: The giant symbol bonus guarantees a giant symbol and 3 extra spins.
Leprechaun Carol RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 96.53%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.