Powered by Microgaming, Thunderstruck II is a 5-reel video slot offering up to 243 winning ways and a top potential prize worth up to 8,000x your wager!
Thunderstruck II Slot Game Overview
Following the storyline of the original Thunderstruck slot, Thunderstruck II was reviewed by Microgaming and enhanced to include more modernised HD visuals. While the graphics are somewhat similar to the original, they come with more details and appear to be more realistic in the Thunderstruck II slot. Additionally, an epic soundtrack also plays in the background as you spin the reels.
To form a winning combo in this slot, you must match at least 3 identical symbols from left to right on adjacent reels. Stakes range from as little as £0.30 and go up to £6 for each spin at Wizard Slots online casino.
The low-paying symbols in Thunderstruck II include card royals A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9. There’s also a Viking longship and Nordic gods such as Valkyrie, Loki, Odin, and Thor. The Thor symbol can award wins worth 1x, 3.3x and up to 16.6x your wager if 3, 4 or 5-of-a-kind land, respectively.
Thunderstruck II also has wilds and scatter symbols. The game logo represents the wild, while Thor’s hammer is the scatter. The wild can substitute for all other symbols on the reels except for the scatter. Also, Landing 5 wilds on the reels can award up to 33.33x your stake. On the other hand, 5 scatters may earn you up to 200x your stake.
You can play Thunderstruck II at Wizard Slots casino, the best online casino in the UK.
How to Play Thunderstruck II
- Load the game and click on the “Continue” button.
- Click on the stacked coin icon to place your bet.
- Click the Spin button to start playing.
Wild Multiplier Symbol
Any winning combo completed with a wild can give you x2 of the regular payout. For example, If you land 4 Thor icons and 1 wild, the prize can be worth up to 33.33x your stake. However, if a win is created with only wild symbols, the potential payout does not double.
The Wildstorm bonus can be randomly activated. After activation, Thor appears on the grid and transforms up to 5 reels wild.
The Great Hall of Spins Bonus
Landing at least 3 Thor hammers on the reels activates the Great Hall of Spins bonuses. You can get up to 4 types of spin bonuses in the game, depending on how many times you trigger the feature. Here are the extra spins bonuses:
- Valkyrie Extra Spins: The Valkyrie spins are triggered on your 1st time. You get 10 extra spins with a 5x win multiplier. The spins may be retriggered only once.
- Loki Extra Spins: The Loki bonus becomes available after your 5th trigger of the extra spins. It gives you 15 extra spins and also comes with the Wild Magic symbol. The wild magic symbol appears on the middle reel, potentially turning up to 15 other symbols into extra wilds. Landing 2, 3, 4, or 5 more scatters during the bonus could trigger 1, 2, 3, or 4 more extra spins, respectively.
- Odin Extra Spins: The Odin bonus is available after the 10th extra spins activation. If triggered, it awards 20 extra spins and brings in the Wild Raven feature. You may see 2 Odin Ravens on the reels, one with a 2x multiplier and the other with a 3x multiplier. They can turn other symbols into wilds, and the payout is subject to the multiplier. If both Odin Ravens appear on the same spin, your potential payouts may be subject to a 6x multiplier.
- Thor Extra Spins: The Thor bonus becomes available after you trigger the Great Hall of Spins 15 times. It awards you 25 extra spins with a cascading reels feature. The cascading reels feature explodes symbols in a winning combo to give room for new symbols to possibly match. Also, on your first winning spin, the win multiplier can increase to 2x. Any other wins after that may increase the multiplier up to a maximum of 5x. However, if you land a non-winning spin, it resets back to 1x.
Thunderstruck II RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 92.05%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.