Thunderstruck Wild Lightning
Created by Stormcraft Studios and Microgaming, Thunderstruck Wild Lightning is a 40-payline slot offering 5 different free spins features with potential wild win multipliers and expanding wilds. It also has a max potential win worth up to 15,000x your wager!
Thunderstruck Wild Lightning Slot Game Overview
Thunderstruck Wild Lightning is a follow-up to Microgaming’s Thunderstruck II release. This new instalment offers players an entertaining experience with immersive graphics and features.
The background, symbols, and animations in the slot are more realistic. A mixture of great rock soundtracks and instrumentals also follows the gameplay, creating a lively mood as you spin. Additionally, this slot comes with a “Playlist” drop down on the main screen, which is a fun and unique feature that not many video slots offer.
The slot has 5 reels, 4 rows, and 40 fixed paylines. Winning combos can be made if at least 3 symbols land on a payline from left to right.
The low-paying symbols are stones on which the card royals A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 are inscribed. The A and K symbols can award wins worth 0.5x, 1x and up to 3x your wager if you land 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols in a spin.
There are also 5 high-value stones - purple, blue, green, gold and red. The red stone can award potential wins worth 1.5x, 5x and up to 25x if you land 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols.
The Thor icon represents the wild, and it can replace all the regular payout symbols. However, it cannot replace any scatters or Thunderball symbols. Additionally, wilds can land stacked and can pay 2x or up to 5x if they form part of a winning combination in the base game.
On the other hand, scatters are represented by Thor hammers, and they can pay out up to 200x for landing 5-of-a-kind. Scatters can also trigger the free spins feature if 3+ land.
Finally, you can also find blue and gold Thunderball symbols in the game. These can award potential cash or jackpot prizes during the Link & Win feature, if unlocked.
You can play the Thunderstruck Wild Lightning slot at Wizard Slots casino, the best online slots casino in the UK!
How To Play Thunderstruck Wild Lightning
- Launch Thunderstruck Wild Lightning from Wizard Slots game’s lobby.
- Click the “Let’s Play” button and adjust your bet by clicking on the “Stacked Coin” button. Bets range from £0.20 up to £1.60 a spin.
- Click on the Spin button to play!
If a Thor wild is involved in a winning combo during the base game, it can apply a 2x or 5x multiplier. These wilds may also appear stacked during base game spins.
Free Spins Selection
In addition to paying out prizes, the scatters can also trigger the extra spins game. However, you need to land at least 3 scatters in a spin to trigger it. There are 5 different types of extra spins features in the game. For example;
- Jotunheim Extra Spins: This feature is available on your first extra spins trigger. If triggered, you win 15 free spins to use, with a wild win multiplier of 2x, 3x, or 5x. The extra spins may be retriggered during the feature.
- Vanaheim Extra Spins: You unlock this feature after triggering the extra spins 5 times. It awards 12 spins with a wild win multiplier of 2x, 4x, or 6x. The bonus may be retriggered.
- Alfheim Extra Spins: This feature is unlocked after 10 free spin triggers. You receive 9 spins with a wild win multiplier of 3x, 5x, or 8x. The bonus can be retriggered.
- Nidavellir Extra Spins: After 15 extra spins trigger, the Nidavellir feature gives you 6 spins on a new activation. The wild win multiplier may be 5x, 8x, or 12x. It may be retriggered during the game.
- Svartalfheim Extra Spin: Collect at least 20 scatter pairs during the base game to unlock this bonus. It awards you 1 spin with a Wildstorm feature. The Wildstorm turns 5 reels into wild reels. After the spin is played, the scatter collection is reset to zero. However, the scatter collector is refilled if you do not win during the game.
Wild Lightning Feature
Land wilds on reels 2-4 to activate this bonus during the extra spins game. The wild symbol that lands may activate its position. If another wild symbol lands on that same spot, it may expand to cover the reel. This feature can not be triggered during the Svartalfheim extra spins.
Link & Win Feature
The Thunderball symbol, represented by a blue and flaming orb, activates this feature. Land 6 or more on the reels in one spin to trigger the Link&Win bonus.
All the Thunderball symbols may be held in position. 3 respins are then played on a new grid with only blanks and Thunderball symbols. New Thunderball symbols that land reset the respins to 3 and stay locked in their position. The Thunderball symbols can also come with random prizes attached.
Extra rows may be activated on the grid during this bonus game. Getting 15, 20, 25, or 30 Thunderball icons could expand the grid to 5, 6, 7, or 8 rows. This may create more opportunities for more Thunderball icons to appear on the grid.
At the end of the bonus game, all the prizes on each Thunderball symbol are calculated to give you a final potential payout.
During the Link & Win bonus, you may find Thunderball symbols of other colours – turquoise, green, and yellow. These coloured Thunderball symbols can award the mini, minor, or major jackpot. There’s also a mega jackpot triggered if Thunderball symbols occupy all positions.
Here’s what each jackpot pays:
- Mini – 25x
- Minor – 50x
- Major – 150x
- Mega – 15,000x
Thunderstruck Wild Lightning RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 92%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.