Top Cat JPK
Top Cat Jackpot King is a 5-reel and 3-rows with 20 paylines online slot by top online slots developer Blueprint Gaming, based on a popular TV animation show. The Top Cat Jackpot King slot contains several special bonus features and reel modifiers, and it is also a part of the Jackpot King system. As a result, its Return to Player (RTP) rate is only 92.48%, and the maximum payout is up to 10,000x your stake. The betting range starts from a minimum of £0.20 to £200.
£0.20 - £200
10,000x your wager
Return To Player (RTP):
Top Cat Jackpot King Slot Review
The Top Cat Jackpot King slot is based on the popular animation with the same name, so if you were a fan of the show, this could be the perfect slot for you to revisit your childhood. It is a 5-reel, 3-rows slot with 20 paylines. The minimum bet per spin is £0.20, and the maximum bet per spin is £200.
This slot is filled to the brim with bonus features, boasting a selection of 10. In addition, because this slot is part of the Jackpot King progressive jackpot system, it has a slightly low RTP rate of 92.48%.
So, if you're looking for slot games with a TV show theme or progressive jackpots, then you're in the right place. You can play the Top Cat Jackpot King slot and other uk slot games at Wizard Slots today.
How To Play Top Cat Jackpot King
In the Top Cat Jackpot King slot, you aim to create winning combinations by lining up symbols in matching combinations of 3 or more on a payline. You will be playing over 20 fixed paylines, choosing stakes starting from a minimum of £0.20 per spin to £200 maximum.
Below the reels, you will find all the command buttons you will need to adjust the game. For example, the 3-bar menu button will open up the pay table, the detailed information, and the game's rules.
Once you are all set and ready to get started, simply press the Spin button. The reels will be filled with symbols you will recognise from the animation if you are familiar with Top Cat. These include Fancy Fancy, Brains, Spook, Benny, Officer Dibble and other famous cats from the show.
The wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols except for the Bonus symbol. High-paying symbols include Choo, Benny, Brain, and Spook, while low-paying symbols include A, K, Q, and J card royals.
Top Cat Jackpot King Bonus Features & Jackpots
This game contains 10 unique features. These include the Call or Nothing Bonus feature and a Fancy Fancy Hot Dog mini bonus that can also appear in the base game.
Call or Nothing Bonus
Here, the Top Cat (TC) character symbol will randomly appear, and when it does, it will trigger 1 of the following features:
- Choo's Piano Wilds: During the spins, Choo will walk up to the centre of the reels and add wilds in random positions.
- Benny's Colossal TV: Benny appears randomly on the screen, presses a remote and drops a random TV on the reels. The TV will then turn into multiple TVs in random positions, turning into random symbols.
- Brain's Water Wilds: Brain places fire hydrants below the reels, and these fire hydrants could potentially turn reels into wild reels.
- Spook's Mice is Nice: In this feature, little mice will land on the reels and rearrange the symbols with the help of TC's whistle, potentially helping you form winning combinations. If TC blows his whistle again, the mice will rearrange the symbols again.
Fancy Fancy's Hot Dog Respins Feature
This is a respins bonus that can activate if the giant stacked hot dog wild lands on reel 5. First, the hot dog vendor will follow and cover reel 5 with his cart. Then, Fancy Fancy and the crew will come along and "fish" the hot dogs out of the reels, causing a respin. It will continue until there are no more hot dogs to fish.
The Master Plan Bonus
The Master Plan bonus is the big bonus of this slot game. To trigger it, you must land 3 or more bonus symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5. Once it is active, you will see a notice board where you'll have to choose 1 plan with either 1 of the following features:
- Cash Picker Bonus: You'll have to choose from multiple bins where you could receive multipliers. The feature ends when 1 of the bins reveals Officer Dibble.
- Maharaja Heist! Feature: Stage 1 sees you walk down a trail where you pick up multipliers, and stage 2 presents you with a Big Money Board where you could potentially win cash prizes.
- Diner Free Spins Feature: This feature awards bonus spins that you play on a new set of reels on a diner table and possibly, multipliers. Additionally, when this feature is active, reel 5 will have a special scatter symbol - the meal ticket. The meal ticket will keep dropping. The feature ends when all the meal tickets have fallen.
- Dibble's Free Spins Feature: This Free Spins feature comes with special wild symbols randomly added to the reels. After the first round of spins, these wild symbols will float around the reels. If they collide, they'll fill the entire reel they collided on with wilds.
- Construction Site Wilds: With this feature, you collect stickers with the Top Cat logo that appear stuck over other symbols. You have to collect more TC stickers to advance to the next set of reels and potentially receive additional wilds and more bonus spins.
Jackpot King Feature
With the Top Cat slot, you can also trigger the Jackpot King feature, triggered by landing 5 Jackpot King overlay symbols. You'll then spin a new set of reels where you'll collect crowns and build a multiplier.
You'll be presented with treasures to choose from. But you can only select 1 and either reveal a respin, a bonus wheel spin or a collect. The wheel spin offers a potentially more significant jackpot and multipliers.
Top Cat Jackpot King RTP & Volatility
The Top Cat slot has an RTP rate of 92.48%. It is lower than average, but the Top Cat slot is part of the Blueprint Gaming Jackpot King system, which helps make up for this. The volatility is medium.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
The Top Cat Jackpot King slot is primarily based around the hit TV show of the same name that was very popular back in the 90s. The symbols are borrowed from the show, and the slot has an animated soundtrack with voiceovers.
It is an excellent slot game; the graphics are crisp, clear, and well-done. Even the alley that occupies the background has been carefully made with a lot of detail.
Top Cat Jackpot King Review Summary
The Top Cat Jackpot King slot has many bonus features and mini-games that help keep gameplay exciting. Additionally, this game is as beautiful as it is enjoyable; the design calls back to the iconic show perfectly whilst also looking great on whatever device it is played on.
Additionally, this slot is part of the Jackpot King series, which is a progressive jackpot game where you could potentially win big cash prizes pooled from various Blueprint Gaming online casino games.
Play Top Cat Jackpot King slot here at Wizards Slots, and maybe you'll find out how this gang of crafty cats on the run from the police live!
Top Cat Jackpot King FAQs
Can you play the Top Cat Jackpot King slot on a mobile phone?
Yes, the Top Cat Jackpot King slot is available on all mobile devices that support HTML5 software. The video and the sound quality remain the same.
Can I win real money on the Top Cat Jackpot King Slot?
Yes, it is a real money slot meaning you can bet with and potentially win real money on the Top Cat Jackpot King slot.
What is the RTP of the Top Cat Jackpot King Slot?
The RTP of the Top Cat Jackpot King slot is 92.48%.
What is the biggest win available on the Top Cat Jackpot King Slot?
The max win on the Top Cat Jackpot King slot is 10,000x your stake.
Does the Top Cat Jackpot King slot have free spins?
Yes, the Top Cat Jackpot King slot offers 2 Free Spins features, the Diner Free Spins feature and the Dibble Free Spins feature.
Games Similar to Top Cat Jackpot King
- Worms Reloaded Jackpot King
- Ave Caesar Jackpot King
- Wonder of Ages Jackpot King
- Fishin' Frenzy Jackpot King
- Andy Capp Jackpot King
- Anaconda Wild
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
Author: Scott Manford
Scott was a director of Bede Gaming for over 5 years, helping to grow this company from incorporation to over 200 staff during his time there. He left to take on a directorship role at Newcastle Racecourse, where he helped implement the transition from turf racing to one of the world’s most advanced all-weather surfaces and racing schedules. He then formed Fortuna Gaming in early 2017 and became CEO of the company when it started trading later that year. His background is in finance, having been big 4 trained, and qualifying into a corporate finance role where he advised numerous businesses and was involved in a multitude of M&A transactions across several different sectors.