Pirots by ELK Studios is a 5-reel, 5-row slot that debuted in 2023. This high-volatility slot has a maximum payout potential of up to 10,000x your stake.
Pirots Slot Game Overview
The captains’ parrots have committed a mutiny and now rule the high seas in the Pirots online slots game. You can play this slot here at Wizard Slots for stakes ranging from £0.20 to £4 a spin.
Symbols in this slot game include gems in different colours, such as purple, blue, red, and green. A few special symbols, like scatters, wilds, bombs, and coins, might also appear on the reels.
The game offers a few bonus features like Free Drops and modifiers via the feature symbols.
How To Play Pirots
Choose your wager using the Coins icon in the bottom left.
Click the Spin arrow on the right to fire up the reels.
The reels spin downwards before a new and random set of symbols occupies the reels.
If matching gems land adjacent, the respective bird collects them in either direction and registers them in a meter. The gems could potentially award up to 15x your stake. Birds in adjacent positions might swap positions if there’s a chance to form a win, but there’s no room.
This slot game has a few special feature symbols that may appear on the reels after they stop spinning; these include:
- Wild: Wilds can replace non-special symbols to potentially complete winning combinations.
- Coins: Rewards the value displayed if collected by a bird.
- Transform Symbol: Turns a cluster of gems around it into the same colour as the bird that collected it or into feature symbols.
- Upgrade Symbol: A white upgrade symbol upgrades gems of the same colour as the bird that collected it. However, if the gem already achieved the maximum level, another gem is upgraded instead. Multi-coloured upgrade symbols can increase the values of all the gems.
- Bomb: Bombs explode if collected by a bird, and there are no other potential wins in view. All the symbols nearby disappear except feature symbols. Then, a re-drop follows. The birds disappear from the re-drop but reappear in new spots. As a result, the grid expands up to a maximum of 8x8.
Free Drops Feature
If 3 bonus symbols land and are collected, they trigger 5 Free Drops. The grid size and symbol collection remain the same throughout the round. You can win extra Free Drops if 3 bonus symbols land at the same time during the feature.
Return To Player (RTP): 94%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.