Slingo Starburst is an entertaining slot game where you can experience the beauty of NetEnt's Starburst in a Slingo fashion!
Slingo Starburst Slot Game Overview
Are you a fan of the popular Starburst slot? Would you like to enjoy the fun of playing Starburst on a Slingo grid? Slingo Originals has made it possible with the Slingo Starburst game!
The game plays out on a 5x5 Slingo grid with an additional 5x1 reel below it, where you may land numbers or special Starburst symbols. You get 10 initial spins to play. And what's more, it offers a Free Spin symbol that can award an additional spin if it lands!
In Slingo Starburst, you can see a bonus ladder on the left side of the playing grid. However, you'll need to reach the 3rd rung on the prize ladder to grab the least available payout. This can be done by achieving 3 Slingos.
You can potentially win up to 1,500x your stake, which is decent for a low to medium variance slot. Moreover, stakes cost as low as £0.20 and go up to £2 at Wizard Slots- UK’s top online slots site.
So, log in or join to play this slot game. However, you can read on to learn more about the Slingo Starburst slot before playing.
How To Play Slingo Starburst
Once you open this game, you'll notice a sharp contrast from the ordinary Starburst slot. The Slingo grid takes up almost all of the screen, with the win ladder on the left and the control buttons on the right.
Use the dollar icon ($) to open the betting options and select your preferred stake. Then, you can check out the settings represented by the wheel icon to view the paytable and game rules. Once satisfied, you can tap the Spin button to start a new game round!
Each round starts with 10 spins; on each, the 5x1 additional reel spins to display different numbers or special symbols in some cases. The aim is to land numbers matching those on the primary grid. If that happens, the corresponding numbers can be marked off the grid, and Slingos can be achieved if you match all numbers on a valid win line.
If you complete 3 or more Slingos, you can win the corresponding prize on the ladder. Moreover, the more Slingos you land, the closer you are to hitting a Full House, which offers the biggest possible payout!
Additionally, if you create 3+ Slingos, you can get a Win Spin bonus. This can be played on a separate slot grid at the end of your initial 10 spins in the base game. This feature guarantees a win from the corresponding symbol. Similar to the Starburst slot game, wilds can possibly land and expand to activate a respin.
The following are the possible symbols you can land during the Slingo spins and their benefits.
- Blockers: These add no positive benefits to your game. Instead, they can prevent you from matching any potential numbers or landing any special symbols.
- Regular Wild: appears as a joker hat and can allow you to mark off any number in the column above.
- Starburst Wild: This one is represented by the Starburst star and performs the same function as the regular wilds. The only difference is that they are sticky. As such, they remain on the reel awarding you a respin!
- Super Wild: shows up as a green super joker symbol, and if it does appear, it allows you to mark off any number in the entire grid.
- Free Spin symbol: It can earn you an additional spin if it appears.
- Purple Gems: if you land up to 3 in a single spin, you'll get a cash prize! The more gems you land, the higher the possible payout you can get. For example,
- 3 gems can award you 0.5x your stake;
- 4 gems can fetch you 1x your wager;
- 5 gems can grant you as high as 2.5x your bet!
Win Spin Symbols
Since this feature plays out as a regular slot on a standard 5x3, 10 payline reel grid, the symbols you can find are the original Starburst characters. You may be pleased to see familiar symbols like the coloured gems, 7s, and BARs. To make it even better, each symbol can payout if 3, 4 or 5 matching ones land. For example:
- The Blue Gems can fetch you 5x, 10x, or up to 25x your bet;
- The Orange Gems can award you 7x, 15x, or up to 40x your stake;
- The Green Gems are worth 8x, 20x, or up to 50x your wager;
- The Yellow Gems can payout 10x, 25x, or up to 60x your stake;
- The 7 can grant you 25x, 60x, or up to 120x your bet;
- The BAR logo offers the highest values of 50x, 200x, or up to 250x your stake.
Apart from the symbols mentioned above, you may also land one or more Starburst wilds on reels 2, 3, or 4. If that happens, each will expand to occupy the entire position on the affected reel, triggering a respin.
And what's more, if you happen to land another wild during the respin, it'll also expand to occupy the entire reel awarding you another respin. As such, you can get more chances at hitting potential winning combinations! However, note that the maximum number of possible respins you can get in a game is 3.
Extra Spin Wheel
After every game round, you can potentially cop an additional spin from the bonus wheel. But, of course, that can only happen if you land on the winning segment of the wheel. Otherwise, the game will end.
The winning sections reduce with every potential win you grab from the wheel. Nevertheless, you can win up to 5 extra spins from it!
If, perhaps, you're unable to cop a win from the wheel, you can still get additional spins, albeit at an extra cost. Meanwhile, kindly note that the price of the extra spins depends on your grid position and potential rewards.
Slingo Starburst RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 96.66%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
You May Also Like: Bigger Bass Bonanza | 1-Of-A-Kind | Tropicool 2 | Crack the Code Instant Tap
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.