Snow Bank is a winter slot from Light and Wonder that plays out on a 5x4 grid with a cluster pay and mechanic.
Snow Bank Slot Game Overview
Snow Bank is an entertaining slot that portrays the winter season with its crystal clear snow on the vast land and pretty trees. The full view gives off a homely vibe, and you might enjoy the tune that plays along with the game.
Moreover, the game comes with a lot of features. You can witness the symbols in the slot falling off and reappearing randomly. There are also two different bonus games that you may trigger while playing.
The Snow Bank slot has a maximum possible win of up to 5,000x your bet. And what's more, the slot has medium to high volatility, and stakes range from £0.50 up to £5 per spin.
Snow Bank is available to play here at Wizard Slots online casino, where you can log in or join to play real money slots.
If you want to learn more about the game beforehand, continue reading this review.
How To Play Snow Bank
This slot has a beautiful but simple design that can appeal to anyone. Once you open it, you'll find the game's interface sleek, uncluttered, and relatively easy to understand. All the control buttons are creatively inserted within the gaming environment.
However, you can only play when you tilt your phone sideways, as the game only works in landscape mode.
After this, you'll get a prompt asking if you want to play on a full screen and with sound. Select your preferred choices, then follow the steps below when the slot loads completely.
- Set your stake using the + and - buttons on the placard at the right side of the screen.
- The paytable labelled as Prize Chart lies on the grid's left frame, and you can tap to view the worth of all the symbols.
- You can also check out the game's features via the menu represented by the three-line sign at the bottom left of the screen.
- Meanwhile, you can change your initial sound settings at any time. You only need to tap the speaker button when you open the menu.
- Finally, hit the Play sign to put the reels in action!
As this is a cluster pay mechanic slot, you need between 3 and 8 matching symbols to land adjacent to each other vertically and/or horizontally to form a winning cluster and earn a payout!
This seasonal winter-themed slot game has symbols to match. You could find a head warmer, hand glove, woollen scarf, hot water flask, steaming cup of tea, thermometer, goggles, skate shoes, and Ice flake on the reels.
Look below to see the payout of each symbol if you land a cluster of 8:
- The thermometer can fetch you up to 5x your stake;
- The steaming cup of hot chocolate can earn you up to 10x your bet;
- The flask can award you up to 20x your wager;
- The woollen scarf can pay out up to 40x your stake;
- The hand gloves offer up to 50x your bet;
- The hat can win you up to 100x your wager;
- The goggles can pay out up to 200x your stake;
- The ice skates can earn you up to 500x your bet; while
- The snowflake can award up to a massive 1,000x your stake!
It doesn't end there, though. Although this slot lacks a wild symbol, it offers two bonus symbols that can make up for it. First, there is the Free Games symbol, which is represented by a snow globe. Then, there's a bank symbol that serves as the game's scatter.
The scatter symbol can trigger the Ice Cold Cash Bonus Game.
The Free Games Bonus Round
Landing 3 connecting snow globe symbols triggers this feature and awards 5 Free Games.
And what's more, you can retrigger the feature and get another 5 Free Games by landing a new set of 3 snow globes. However, the symbols must appear connected.
You can also trigger the Ice Cold Bonus Game from the feature.
Ice Cold Cash Bonus Game
Landing 3 or more scatter symbols in view can unlock this feature. If triggered, 7 Ice cubes appear on the screen; click them to win the revealed prize.
The idea is to keep selecting ice cubes until you reveal a COLLECT symbol. Only then can you receive the revealed prizes. Meanwhile, note that the maximum number of prizes you can win during this round is 5.
Snow Bank RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 86.95%.
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.