What Is The 4567 Roulette Strategy?
Neighbour bets usually consist of 5 different numbers, with the main number and 2 adjacent numbers on either side. They’re commonly associated with the roulette wheel, not the table. This can be confusing since the number order on the wheel and table differ.
How Does The 4567 Roulette Strategy Work?
If you play the casino game long enough, you might notice that a number from a set of 5 could appear on 2 to 3 spins on average. Therefore, using the 4567 betting strategy, you can bet on 5 numbers to increase your winning odds.
So, the steps are as follows:
- Choose your stake amount - you typically start with a low amount for this strategy.
- Select the first sequence, for example, 3, 4, 5, & 6 and set your stakes for the 5-number neighbour bets on the grid.
- Increase the bet by 1 unit and stick with this sequence if you don’t win.
- Repeat if you lose again.
- If you win, reduce your bet size by 1 unit.
- Repeat for the next number section of 15, 16, 17, and 18.
- If you win, lower your former bet by 1 unit and move to the next pattern: 16, 17, 18, 19.
- If you win again, lower your former bet by 1 unit. Your new pattern is 17, 18, 19, 20.
- The final pattern is the 4, 5, 6, and 7 sequence of neighbours.
The above sequences are examples of sequences where the neighbours don’t overlap on the table.
Is The 4567 Strategy Profitable?
Ultimately, the 4567 betting system is not sustainable. Since roulette is a random table game, it’s impossible to determine the outcome from each spin regardless of whether you use even money bets or neighbour bets.
Using a strategy could cost you more time and money. The 4567 strategy takes time to learn and practice, but it could also cost you more because it involves neighbour bets.
Losses can quickly stack up due to the high number of bets per turn.
The 4567 roulette strategy is one of many betting systems that are easy to disprove. Since roulette is a game of chance, learning or practising techniques such as the 4567 strategy cannot improve chances of landing a win, they’re more of a bet management system. The main drawback of this casino game strategy is its lifespan; the more spins you play, the less viable it becomes.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this game are subject to change at any time.