Go Back

Are There Any Roulette Systems That Actually Work?

Are There Any Roulette Systems That Actually Work?

Both beginner and seasoned roulette players have probably thought to use roulette systems at some point.

Roulette systems are strategies players believe will result in a win if performed correctly. They’re supposedly winning strategies that could entail betting at the same roulette table or wagering the same amount on every win.

However, roulette is a game of chance and is unpredictable. Therefore, any strategies that claim to result in a win are false. In this post, we will be discussing some of these misleading roulette systems.

Roulette Strategy With a 99.4% Success Rate

Roulette systems rarely work because online roulette uses a Random Number Generator (RNG). RNGs are algorithms in nearly all casino games that determine random outcomes on each spin. Therefore, even the most ‘tried and tested’ strategies cannot work since there’s no way of predicting where the ball will land.

One such strategy that was rumoured to exist is the Banned Roulette system, which allegedly had a 99.4% success rate. Apparently, it required players to count how many times a red or black number appeared consecutively. If they noted a certain red sequence, they should move to bet on black. It encourages players to target small wins instead of a huge one-time win.

The problem with the Banned Roulette strategy is that it doesn’t factor in the game’s unpredictable nature. There’s no way of knowing where the roulette ball will land on a roulette wheel. Therefore, the strategy’s apparent success rate is nothing more than a myth.

In addition, the house edge also plays a role. Different roulette variants have different RTPs, but the house always wins in the long run.

Why Does The House Always Win In Roulette?

The house always wins in online casino games, but this is especially the case for roulette. Casinos design table games like roulette to have an inbuilt edge. It’s an advantage the slots casino has over the players. 

For example, in a 37-pocket roulette wheel, there are 18 red numbers, 18 black numbers and a green 0. If you bet on red or black, they have a 48.6% chance of landing, leaving a 51.4% chance of losing since the 0 pocket also counts as a loss. The same is true for any of the other even money outside bets. 

A loss is a result in favour of the “house” (casino), and if the house has an advantage on the bets with the highest chances of landing in the game, the house always has an advantage. Hence, in the long run, the house always wins.

Is There Any Strategy To Beat The House In Roulette?

Bloggers, con artists, and others with bad intentions might try to sell you winning strategies to beat the house in roulette. However, it’s impossible to beat the house in roulette because not only does the house always win, but roulette is an unpredictable game.

Online roulette uses Random Number Generators, a mathematical algorithm that produces random outcomes every millisecond. RNGs are built into the machine, so there’s no way they can be manipulated through strategy or otherwise.


Unfortunately, there aren’t any roulette systems that actually work. You might proceed to try one, but it would end up wasting your time and money. Instead, consider having only one goal when playing roulette: to have fun. Remember, gambling is a form of entertainment and not to be seen as a way to make money, so please gamble responsibly.

*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this game are subject to change at any time.