King Kong Cash JPK
Another Jackpot King (JPK) game from BluePrint Gaming, King Kong Cash Jackpot King, is a 5-reel slot with 20 paylines and offers 3 possible Progressive Jackpot prizes!
King Kong Cash Jackpot King Slot Game Overview
Patterned after the original King Kong Cash slot, this game retains the same features as the original. There are only a few added features and, of course, the potential progressive prizes from the Jackpot King network.
King Kong Cash Jackpot King has a 5x3 grid. Bet sizes in the game range from £0.10 up to £50 per spin. You need to match at least 3 symbols on a payline, from left to right, to form a win. Only symbols like the King Kong Cash and WILDS can pay for matching just 2 identical symbols across a win line.
Symbols on the reels include card royals A, K, Q, J, and 10. Then, you have other symbols like rhinos, crocs, parrots, and tigers. The game logo and wild symbol can potentially reward you with up to 500x your stake if you land a 5-of-a-kind combination.
How to Play King Kong Cash Jackpot King
- Launch King Kong Cash Jackpot King at slot site Wizard Slots.
- Adjust your bet.
- Click the Spin button to play.
The Monkey Modifier feature may be triggered randomly during the base game. King Kong arises from his slumber and can give you one of the following effects:
- Banana Cannon Wilds: A series of bananas are fired from the monkey king’s bazooka. These bananas can turn into wilds on the reels.
- Golden Barrel Super Spin: Kong releases some exploding barrels on the grid. These barrels can explode into matching symbols.
- King Kong Streak: This feature comes into play after any winning spin. All symbols in the winning combo become sticky, and there’s a streak respin. The respins can continue as long as you make winning combos.
- Bonus Boost: Adds additional bonus symbols to the reels.
King Kong Bonus
If you get at least 3 bonus symbols on the reels, it triggers a Bonus Wheel spin. After the wheel is spun, you are awarded the feature on which the wheel lands. If you don’t like the feature, you may choose to Gamble it for a chance to win a better one. A mystery cash prize may be potentially awarded if you lose the Gamble.
These are some of the features the pointer may land on:
- Barrel Blast: You must match 3 from a selection of barrels displayed. If you uncover 3 golden monkeys, it takes you to the Big Money Bonus.
- Empire Extra Spins: You start at the bottom of the Empire State Building. If you collect golden monkeys, you can move up. The further you manage to move, the more powerful the potential upgrade. Additionally, you may be awarded with extra spins the higher you move.
- King Kong Trail: You may get increasing prizes as you keep playing. If you find the golden monkey, you trigger the Big Money Bonus. If you uncover a bomb, the feature ends.
- Golden Kong Extra Spins: This feature awards you 10 spins, which are played on a new grid with 5 reels and 40 paylines. Any wilds are collected during the spins. After using all 10 spins, there may be super spins where all the wilds you collected could be added. After the bonus game, you’re presented with an option of 4 barrels which you have to choose from. If you reveal a bomb, it ends the bonus game.
- Big Monkey Bonus: If this is activated, you may find a group of barrels with multipliers. You get another spin with barrel multipliers if you land a golden monkey. You may keep spinning until you choose a barrel with a bomb, which ends the bonus round.
Jackpot King Feature
There is a chance to activate the Jackpot King Bonus on any random spin. This can happen by landing Jackpot King overlay symbols on reels 1-5. Then, you get to spin the reels to try and collect Crown symbols, which can move you up the prize ladder.
If you collect 15+ Crowns, you will then trigger the Wheel King feature. After the spin, select any icon to get one of the following:
- Wheel King: This activates the Wheel King bonus round. The wheel comes with Win Multiplier and Progressive pot segments. Spin the wheel to win either a Bet Multiplier or a potential Jackpot prize!
- Collect: Ends the feature.
- Spin: Gives you the opportunity to respin, and any extra Crown symbols that may land on the reels gets added to the win ladder.
Furthermore, you can only win the Jackpot King Jackpots during the Wheel King bonus round. If you win a Progressive Jackpot, it resets to a reserve amount and starts to rise again.
King Kong Cash Jackpot King RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 95.5%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
You May Also Like: Goat Rush | Thunderstruck Wild Lightning | Thunderstruck
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.