If you are planning to kick off the new year in grand style then read on to find out all about how to gain no deposit free spins in 2021.
Here at Wizard Slots we have a whole host of helpful tips to help you find the best free spins offers, without having to invest any money of your own. That way you get to have all of the fun - not to mention the potential of scoring some tempting prize money - without any of the risks. What’s not to like?
Why look for free spins with no deposit?
Completely new to the magical world of slots casino games and not even sure what free spins no deposit 2021 means? Never fear, Wizard Slots is on hand to help.
Essentially, free spins with no deposit is a special offer that many online casinos use in order to lure in new players, by allowing them to spin the reels of a certain slot game without paying any money first - that’s where the ‘no deposit’ bit comes in.
These kinds of welcome offers can be found online in abundance, as online casinos strive to compete with the competition, and attract a raft of new, loyal players.
Why do 2021 casinos offer free spins?
The easy answer to this question is that free spins no deposit promotions are beneficial both for the slots online uk casino and for you, the player.
On the casino’s side, the site gets the chance to attract new clientele to register and potentially stick around on a long-term basis.
On your side, you get to try out a particular online casino site for free. You get to learn the ropes of online slot games, and potentially even amass some winnings - and all without having to pay in any money of your own.
Sound intriguing? Read on to find out more about how to find the best free spins no deposit 2021, to help get your year off to a fine start.
How do you claim no deposit free spins today?
You may be pleased to learn that these welcome promotions from casino sites are very easy to claim.
All you have to do is find a particular offer that sounds very appealing to you - or, alternatively, choose a casino site that looks attractive and check its promotions page to find out if it has a free spins no deposit offer.
Once you have found a particular promotion that appeals to you, all you have to do is register with the casino site. Here is how you do it.
- Click the Bonus button or the offer you are interested in.
- Register your information with the casino. This will include a payment method, not for any money to be taken out, but merely to verify that you have not already partaken of this particular offer.
- Enter the free spins no deposit bonus code, if the offer requires it.
- Activate your free spins, and start playing!
While this is the general process, the exact point at which the free spins will be allotted to you can differ depending on the casino. So, for example, some casinos award the free spins during the registration phase, some casinos only award them upon verification, and other casino sites award the free spins upon logging in.
What do I need to watch out for when signing up for my free spins?
While hunting for the best free spins no deposit 2021 offers, it wouldn’t do to get too caught up in the excitement. You still need to do a little homework and read the casino’s terms and conditions for its free spins offer very carefully, so you don’t encounter any hidden pitfalls. Here are some of the key factors you need to read up on.
- Value of the free spins: while some casino sites can be rather generous with their free spins welcome offer, in general, you shouldn’t expect the free spins included in the offer to have a lot of value. So, for example, you are quite likely to be allotted 10 free spins at £1 per spin, or perhaps 20 free spins for £0.50 per spin - but not 20 free spins with the potential to wager £50 per spin. This limited value is to protect the casino’s interests, so they don’t give too much away for free. While this may seem a little disappointing, it’s worth bearing in mind that you can still score some decent winnings, even with a small amount of spins or low-value spins.
- Wagering requirements: this is a very important factor to consider, as many casino free spins promotions come with a strict wagering requirement. When it comes to free spins, these wagering requirements usually refer to the payouts you will win from these spins, as you may have to stake them a certain number of times before they can be withdrawn. Wagering requirements can alter widely from casino to casino, but it is generally considered good policy to set these requirements below 45x.
- Allotted games: another thing to bear in mind when you sign up for free spins no deposit 2021 is that the offers you will find will usually be tied to a particular slot game. Quite often, you will find free spins promotions for one of the more popular online slot games, such as Bonanza Megaways or Starburst (see our welcome offer which could bring you 500 free spins on Starburst (Full Ts & Cs Apply) if you win the top prize). While this does mean you can’t choose a particular game on your own, it gives you the opportunity to hone your skills on the slot game chosen by the casino and perhaps devise a strategy to use when playing it. This way, if you decide to stay on after your free spins are used up, you could be more likely to win on that slot.
- Maximum winnings: another restriction many casinos will place on their free spins is called a winnings cap. This means you cannot withdraw your winnings past a certain amount, usually £100. So, for example, if you won £150, you would only be able to withdraw the £100 and the remaining £50 will be forfeited. If this seems a tad unfair, just think about it for a second - you gained £100, without having to invest a penny!
- Time limit: with all of these free spins no deposit offers there will usually be a time limit, after which the offer expires. These time limits can vary very widely from casino to casino. Some time limits will be as little as a few hours. Other offers will be valid for up to 30 days, giving you plenty of time to enjoy your free spins at your convenience. Make sure you read the terms and conditions closely to find out when your chosen promotion expires.
- Check the RTP: if you are thinking of claiming a free spins no deposit promotion on a certain slot, it may just be worth your while to read up on that slot first; particularly research its RTP and volatility. You want to try and find a low volatility slot with as high an RTP as possible, as this will increase your chances of gaining some winnings.
Who can qualify for a free spins no deposit offer?
While you may think that only new players can make the most of free spins offers, you would be mistaken. Many casino sites also offer free spins to existing players in a variety of promotions, some of which are held on a monthly basis.
This means that even when your welcome promotion free spins have been used up, you still have the chance to gain more if you stick around with your selected casino.
Aside from this, in the most basic terms, those who qualify for free spins no deposit offers are players over the age of 18 who reside in a jurisdiction where gambling is legal.
We hope our helpful tips have given you more confidence in choosing the top free spins no deposit 2021 offers. With such an abundance of offers available, it shouldn’t be hard to choose the right offer for you; just remember to read through those all-important terms and conditions before confirming anything.
Speaking of free spins - if you are new to Wizard Slots, be sure to sign up for our welcome offer, which could see you win free spins on both Fluffy Favourites and Starburst. Already an existing Wizard Slots player? Never fear, we have promos for you too! Don’t miss out on our Turbo Reel offer, where you could win between 50 and 500 free spins, or our 200 Club offer which could land you a truly magnificent 20,000 free spins if you’re lucky (Full Terms & Conditions Apply).
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY