Playing slot games online is great, especially now that they are available in an online form. Instead of driving to a brick and mortar casino, you can now log onto a casino site to play casino games. The slots work exactly the same too.
The player sets their wager between a set amount, spins the reels and tries to match up the games identical symbols across a pay line, usually 3 or more times. If you are lucky enough to line up a winning pay line, you may win a real money prize. All of this is available from the comfort of your own home. Now, you can play these types of games whilst on the move via a phone casino.
Can I play slots on my mobile phone?
A new way to play best online slots games online is by playing with your mobile phone. This makes sense as a whopping 80% of people now own a smartphone in the UK, a device that allows people to access the internet whilst on the go. This means that players can now log in and use online casinos with their mobile phones therefore, they can play slots on their mobile phone.
Some slots change their formula when played on a smaller screen. They are often designed to play like an app and take advantage of multiple screens. This can be seen in mobile slots such as:
- Fluffy Favourites: this cutesy, 5 reel slot game from EyeCon takes place at a fairground. Spin the reels and try to match up any of the slots symbols such as the rhino, gorilla, panda, lion, dragon or hippo. These all take the form of cuddly toys with the hippo paying out the most for 5 across a pay line at 200x the player’s stake. This stake can be set anywhere between 1p and £12.50 and this slot has an RTP rate of 95.3% with high variance. Lucky players will get the chance to take part in a pick-me game or enjoy some free spins.
- Devil’s Number: if Fluffy Favourites is too bright and cute for you why not try the horror-based Devil’s Number from Red Tiger instead. This is another 5 reels slot with 30 bet ways, set within a dark library. There is a max win of 2520x the player’s stake in this slot and this stake can be set anywhere between 20p and £40. The occult aspects do not really go beyond the eerie feel as the Devil’s Number bonus features include cascading wins and free spins. Nothing too serious. The RTP rate for this game is 95.05% and the variance is high.
Both of these mobile slots are completely different and can be played right now at wizard slots. But why would you want to play on such a small screen?
Mobile slots Vs Desktop
There are a number of benefits for players that choose to play slot on their mobile. These include:
- Convenience: this goes without saying. Instead of being rooted down to a keyboard, players can use mobile slots on the move. This provides convenience not present when playing at a computer.
- Bigger games: with a smaller screen, you might expect the slots games to be smaller. However, as we can see from the mobile slots above, these games benefit from being able to take place over several screens. When online slots started on computers, they tried to replicate the brick and mortar casino experience. This kept them locked to a single screen. Mobile slots utilise their bonus features by making them more like a mini-game found on an app or video game. This makes them more versatile.
With desktop slots, you are supposedly more secure. When playing slots on the go, you need to keep switching between internet connections, some of which might not have the best security. This could put your personal details at risk when making deposits with the traditional methods. That is why the pay by phone bill method was introduced.
What is pay by phone bill vodafone?
The pay by phone casino no wagering method allows players to pay for their casino deposits in one lump sum. All of the money that the player uses as a wager in their slot games is added to their phone bill at the end of the month. This means that the player no longer needs to make lots of individual deposit payments whilst playing mobile slots. All of this is paid in one go, safely. If you trust your phone provider, then you can trust the pay by phone method.
This sounds good, but how do we sign up for it?
How to pay with your phone bill at a Vodafone Casino
It is easy to set up pay by phone bill with Vodafone. When playing slots online you must:
- Select the amount you wish to deposit into your account
- Enter your phone number
- Wait for a confirmation code
- Enter this code into the online casino
- The online casino will send a text to confirm the success of your deposit amount
Keep a track of these deposit amounts. They will be added to your Vodafone account at the end of the month alongside your current phone bill. Always read the terms and conditions when signing up to a casino or alternate payment method.
Other Casino Games on Mobile
Mobile slots are fantastic but there are other online casino games that can be played on the move. If you enjoy slot games on mobile, why not also try:
These all work just as well and can utilise the pay by phone method.
How to withdraw money using pay by phone bill Vodafone
Player’s might be saddened to learn that the pay by phone bill payment method does not work both ways. In other words, the money that you use as a deposit will be added to your mobile phone bill but, any possible winnings will not be taken off of the overall bill. Therefore, you will have to find another way to withdraw any winning funds.
This sounds like it would negate any security benefits that the pay by phone bill method offers however, there are ways to withdraw your money safely. These methods include:
- Bank Transfer: players can transfer the money they may win from the casino straight into their account. This does mean that the player will need to upload their card details, something that security-conscious people might not like.
- PayPal: instead of moving money straight from the casino into your bank, players can use a middle man service such as PayPal. These types of sites have extra security measures and remove the need for a direct link between the casino and the player’s bank. Be advised that these services do come with additional charges.
- Other digital wallet services: this digital wallet service is not exclusive to PayPal. Other services include a PaySafe card, Neteller and Skrill and they come with their own interpretation of the digital wallet.
- Patience: it might sound obvious however, there is something to be said for the patient approach. Player’s do not need to withdraw money from a casino site immediately. If you are playing mobile slots on the go, wait until you are at home before you make a withdrawal. You are still going to need to use your bank however, the usage is almost halved if you are using it one way. Plus, if you trust your internet connection at home, you can trust it to make casino withdrawals.
Terms and Conditions
All of what I have described about the pay by phone bill method does help increase security when playing mobile slots however nothing is ever 100% fool proof. Always ensure that you read the terms and conditions when signing up to use an online casino. This will inform you of the risk and reward nature of gambling and how to pay and play safely.
When signing up to use the pay by phone bill method, always remember that it is for deposits only. This will be detailed in the terms and conditions.
There are many benefits to playing mobile slots on the go however, one big issue has always been online security. This is especially a problem when the transfer of money is concerned.
That is why phone companies such as Vodafone offer the pay by phone bill method. This deposit method does all it can to reduce the security risks when playing casino games in the move and allows players to fully experience the benefits of playing this newer type of casino game.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.