Niagara Falls by Yggdrasil Gaming is a 5 reel, 20 payline slot. The game has a 1930s feel with features on here including up to 3 bonus features including free spins, multipliers, stacked spins, coin trails and more. To be able to play, you will need to make your bets starting from 20p to £400 per spin on all iOS and Android devices. Make sure that you head to Wizard Slots today and click to see UK slots.
About the Game
Niagara Falls looks quite basic with the standard symbols actually being classic fruit symbols including oranges, blue and red 7s, plums, bars, bells, cherries and the Niagara Falls logo. The logo pays out the highest value of 5x, 8x or 10x your bet when 5 land on a payline. The wild symbol lands and awards 10x your bet when 5 land.
- Coin Drop Bonus feature -During this feature, a gold coin lands on the last reel during every spin in the base game. The coin falls down and leaves a trail behind. If the coin lands on a bonus slot that indicates a bonus, you will activate one of the following:
- Wild – coin trail symbols are substituted with wilds
- Free Spins – 5 additional free spins
- Shake – 1 extra shake bonus is rewarded
- Stacked Spin – the reels re-spin with only stacked symbols in play
- Multiplier Bonus – your current win has a double, triple, 4x or 5x multiplier is awarded
- Niagara Falls Free Spins Bonus feature -When the whiskey barrel bonus symbol lands on the 1st, 3rd or 5th reels simultaneously, 5 free spins are rewarded. During the spins, the bonus slots include only wild bonus text. If it is displayed on a bonus slot after a free spin, the entire reel turns wild. The wild reel locks in position for the rest of the feature.
- Cash Fall Bonus feature- this feature is activated randomly on a base game spin. The coins fall down and land into slots underneath the reels which then manifest themselves in the meter below.
The Super Coins multiply the slot value by 2 after the Super Coin lands. The totals are then added up and paid out. Deposit and play UK slot games today!
About the Developer
Yggdrasil Gaming is a Malta-based iGaming software company. Fredrik Elmqvist established the company in early 2013. Frederick is a former NetEnt CEO whose plan was to develop highly advanced gameplay instead of just number based games. The intricate and unusual name Yggdrasil is picked from Scandinavian Mythology. It is used to represent a huge ash tree that is where eagles and dragons gather. It's also used to refer to a door that leads to all 9 mythical worlds.
Yggdrasil Gaming uses modern-day technology and also offers great customer support. Some of their UK slot games include;
- Holmes and the Stolen Stones
- Tut's Twister
- Baron Samedi
- Legend of the Golden Monkey
Niagara Falls has an undeniable charm to it. The biggest wins are likely to come in through the Coin Drop Bonus feature with a potential 5x multiplier that can lead to wins of over 1,000x your bet on a spin. It’s a decent slot by Yggdrasil Gaming and definitely one worth a spin. If you liked this slot, you may also like Eagle's Flight.