Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games with many variants. One of the top-rated live blackjack variants is Evolution Gaming's infinite blackjack.
In this Wizard Slots blog post, we'll guide you through everything you need to know about infinite blackjack, including how to play and what makes it stand out from the standard game.
What Is Infinite Blackjack?
Infinite blackjack is a variant of the popular casino game blackjack. Created by Evolution Gaming, infinite blackjack allows an unlimited number of players.
Infinite blackjack is a live blackjack game where multiple people can play and enjoy a game at the same time without having to wait in a long queue.
What's The Difference Between Blackjack & Infinite Blackjack?
Infinite blackjack is similar to classic blackjack and follows the same main rules. The main distinct difference between the two is the fact that far more players can sit at the table at any time in infinite blackjack.
The rules of standard blackjack and infinite blackjack only differ slightly. Because of this, Evolution Gaming's infinite blackjack is easy to learn if you are already familiar with the rules of blackjack - even better if you know basic blackjack strategy.
With infinite blackjack, players have more potential winning opportunities because of the six-card Charlie rule. Another difference between the two blackjack variants is that the side bets are higher in infinite blackjack compared to other blackjack games.
How Do You Play Infinite Blackjack?
Want to play infinite blackjack but not sure where to start? Begin by following these simple steps:
- Find an online casino to play infinite blackjack.
- Once the game has loaded, the dealer will ask players to place their bets.
- Choose your bet.
- The dealer will then deal the cards. The first 2 cards are dealt face-up.
- Next, you will decide whether you want to stand or hit.
- The dealer will continue dealing until a player decides to stand or goes bust.
Infinite Blackjack Side Bets
There are various side bets you can make when playing infinite blackjack. These include:
- Bust it side bet: With this bet, players are betting on the dealer going bust.
- Any pair side bet: An any pair side bet is a bet that is made on the first 2 cards being a pair. If the first 2 cards dealt are a pair, you win.
- Hot 3 side bet: If both your cards and the dealer's up-card total 19, 20 or 21 using the hot 3 side bet, you will win.
- 21+3 side bet: The 21+3 side bet combines blackjack and poker. You bet on your first 2 cards and the dealer's first card making a winning poker hand.
- Six-Card Charlie: The Six-Card Charlie bet is where you bet on gaining 6 cards without exceeding a total of 21.
How Many Decks Are There In Infinite Blackjack?
Infinite blackjack uses 8 decks. Typically, blackjack uses one, two, four, six or eight decks, so infinite blackjack is one of the variants that uses the most. Per blackjack gaming session, a total of 8 decks are used. This applies to infinite blackjack played both online and mobile casino.