Online slot games are a big hit these days, and mobile slots in particular have rapidly gained in popularity as they are optimised for smaller screens and can be enjoyed while people are out and about - livening up a dull bus ride, for example, or giving you something to do while you sit in a cafe with a nice cup of coffee.
If you are concerned in particular with having a safe, quick and easy payment method to fund your playing, why not opt for pay by mobile casino sites which offer this method allow you to make deposits and payments which are simply added to your monthly phone bill. This form of payment is super convenient and more secure than the traditional way of adding a bank card to your online casino account.
What are mobile slots pay by phone bill?
Basically, they are what it says on the tin: fun and engaging online slot games which have been designed by their developers to look good and be easy to play on your mobile device. Choosing the pay by phone option when you play these mobile new online slots allows you to make payments quickly and simply by simply adding the amounts to your phone bill. This means you can start playing right away, in the knowledge that the payments will be taken later, when you receive your bill.
Because of the amazing developments in mobile phones in recent years, developers are increasingly producing online slot games that are optimised for devices of all sizes - giving you incredible graphics and animations, as well as a super-slick gaming experience, right on your mobile. This means you have plenty of choice when it comes to selecting mobile slot games to play when you are out and about, or simply relaxing on your sofa at home.
Playing mobile slots pay by phone bill in the UK
Players living in the UK will be happy to learn that it is no hard task to find mobile slots games where you can pay by phone bill. A number of online casino sites now grant you this option of payment, using mobile payment platforms linked to all the major UK mobile networks such as Vodafone and EE.
Listed below, you will find information on 2 of the most popular mobile payment platforms and how they work.
Pay by phone casino boku is a highly popular and prevalent mobile payment platform used in a number of countries around the world. Based in San Francisco, Boku was founded back in 2009 and since then has gone from strength to strength, thanks to the simplicity and security it offers people who want to make phone payments which are billed to their network operator. Boku prides itself on being very speedy to use, with the whole payment process taking just seconds to complete.
Payforit is a similarly popular method of phone payment used in the UK, with ties to all of the prominent UK mobile networks. As with Boku, using Payforit is speedy and efficient, and allows you to get on with the fun business of playing your mobile slots as soon as possible.
Pros and cons of phone bill slots
Here at Wizard Slots we want to help you make an informed decision when it comes to paying for your mobile slots so we have set out a helpful selection of both the advantages and disadvantages of using the pay by phone bill method.
- Simplicity. Choosing this method means that all you need on hand is a phone, allowing you to make deposits wherever you are and whenever you want.
- Safety. This method of payment tends to be safer than using the more traditional means of linking a bank card, as you don’t have to give out any sensitive information. The only thing you have to worry about is your phone being stolen, which is hopefully very unlikely to happen.
- Speed. When you choose to pay by phone bill the whole process of making a deposit is very quick, taking just seconds or a couple of minutes to verify and complete.
- Good for your budget. There tends to be a limit of £10 a day when you opt to pay for mobile slots by phone bill, so this will help you keep on top of your budget and make sure you are not overspending on your mobile slot games.
- Withdrawals. The one main drawback of paying for mobile slots by phone bill is the withdrawals issue. You cannot, obviously, make withdrawals using your mobile network, so you will need to add a bank account or e-wallet when you do want to claim your winnings.
- Phone theft or hacking. While these are unlikely, these are both still security issues when it comes to paying for mobile slots using your phone - though the risk is still less than the risk which comes from using a more traditional payment method.
How to pay by your phone at a casino
In case you were wondering about the actual payment process for mobile slots using your phone bill, it is a very simple procedure. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Firstly, choose a particular online casino which you would like to try, and start your registration process.
- Select the Pay by Phone option when it comes to making a deposit.
- The only information you will need to enter is your phone number, and the amount you would like to deposit. Remember, there is generally a limit of around £10, though this will depend on which mobile operator you are using.
- Once you have chosen the amount you want to deposit, you should receive a confirmation SMS from your network operator.
- You should now be ready to play!
As you can see, the procedure is very straightforward and should take no more than a few seconds, particularly if the casino in question uses Boku, which has a 1-Tap option, allowing you to make a transaction with the simple press of a button.
Those of you who may be concerned about missing out on casino welcome bonuses and special offers if you pay by phone needn’t worry - if you select the pay by phone option you can still take advantage of these promotions, just as if you were using a traditional payment method.
Are there fees to my phone bill?
If you are concerned that you may incur a fee when you choose to pay using your phone bill for mobile slots, you should rest assured that in most cases online casinos will not charge you a fee. Just make sure you read up on the casino’s terms and conditions beforehand, to make sure. If a particular online casino does opt to charge a fee for paying using your phone bill it should certainly be no more than 10%.
Minimum and maximum deposit limitations
As we have already mentioned, in general the maximum amount you can deposit is £10 - in some cases, this is also the minimum, so £10 is an ideal amount for any particular day. Because this is a small sum it should make it easier for you to keep on top of your online gambling budget and ensure you don’t go overboard. However, if you still have any concerns about overspending, you can even opt to set a self-exclusion limit on a particular online casino, preventing you from gambling there for a set time period.
When it comes to the minimum amount you can deposit using the pay by phone bill method, this could be as little as £1 - it all depends on the casino site you are using and their minimum requirements.
Pay as you go
If you are considering paying for your mobile slots using your phone bill then you should also be aware that you can opt for a pay-as-you-go option, where the transactions are immediately deducted from your phone bill. This may be preferable for some players, though it does mean the cash is gone straight away from your account. However, the process is just as simple and just as fast and secure, so it may be worth considering as another option.
We hope this blog has given you all the crucial information you need to know about mobile slots pay by phone bill. As you can see, this method of payment is both fast and simple, as well as being very safe - and we offer it right here at Wizard Slots!
If you are new to us, don’t forget to take advantage of our unmissable welcome offer, which could net you up to 500 free spins on Starburst - and if you are an existing customer of ours, you can take advantage of our other amazing promos, such as Wednesday Happy Hours, Daily Cashdrop, and other cool tournaments!
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY