This Wizard Slots blog delves into the intriguing world of the roulette inside bets strategy, comparing inside and outside bets, describing how to play inside numbers, and outlining the potential payouts on offer.
What Are Inside Bets In Roulette?
On the roulette table layout, the central grid houses the inside bets. These are wagers placed directly on individual numbers or certain combinations thereof.
The name 'inside bet' derives from their position on the table layout. Inside bets can be placed on a single number or a small group of numbers that are adjacent on the table. They typically offer higher payouts, but the probability of winning is lower compared to outside bets.
How Do You Play Inside Numbers In Roulette?
Inside bets in roulette can be placed in a variety of ways, depending on the specific numbers you wish to bet on.
- Straight Up: A straight-up bet involves placing your chips on a single number. It's the simplest form of inside bet, offering the highest return on your stake if the ball lands on your selected number.
- Split Bet: A split bet allows you to bet on two adjacent numbers simultaneously. To place a split bet, you position your chip on the line separating the two selected numbers.
- Street Bet: A street bet covers three consecutive numbers in a line on the table. You place the bet by positioning your chips on the outer edge of the row of numbers.
- Corner Bet: Also known as a 'square bet', a corner bet covers a group of four numbers that form a square on the roulette table. You place your chips at the intersection of the four numbers.
- Six Line Bet: Also referred to as a 'double street bet', a six-line bet encompasses two adjacent rows of three numbers each.
Each of these bets presents different odds and potential payouts, which will be explored in the following section.
Roulette Inside Bets Payout
Understanding the potential payouts for different inside bets can help players make informed decisions about their betting strategy. Here are the typical payouts for the inside bets discussed above:
- Straight Up: Pays out at 35:1. This means that if you place a £1 bet, your total return would be £36 (£35 in winnings plus your original £1 stake).
- Split Bet: Offers a payout of 17:1.
- Street Bet: Pays out at 11:1.
- Corner Bet: Provides a payout of 8:1.
- Six Line Bet: Pays out at 5:1.
While these potential payouts can be quite attractive, it's essential to remember that inside bets also come with a higher level of risk due to their lower probability of success.
Roulette Inside Bets Strategy Explained
There is no foolproof strategy for winning at roulette, but certain approaches may enhance your playing experience.
One popular roulette inside bets strategy is to choose five line bets and wager the same amount on each one. By doing this, you leave only six numbers uncovered on the table.
Another strategy involves adopting an aggressive approach, betting higher amounts on high-risk, potentially high-reward bets like straight ups and split bets.
If you're on a losing streak, you could consider switching to a more conservative strategy, such as placing smaller bets on lower-risk options.
Remember that these strategies do not guarantee success, and the outcome of the game is largely based on chance.
Inside vs Outside Bets
While inside bets are placed on specific numbers or groups of numbers within the central grid of the table, outside bets are placed outside this grid.
They cover larger groups of numbers, such as all red or black numbers, odd or even numbers, or high or low numbers. Outside bets generally offer lower payouts but have a higher probability of success.
Choosing between inside and outside bets ultimately depends on your individual preferences. Inside bets can offer higher possible rewards, but they also come with higher risks. On the other hand, outside bets may yield smaller payouts, but they offer a higher likelihood of winning.
Play Roulette Online at Wizard Slots Casino
Wizard Slots online casino offers a wide range of roulette games for players of all levels. Whether you prefer to place inside or outside bets, you're sure to find a game that suits your taste. Or, if table games aren’t for you, Wizard Slots also offers a wide variety of online slot games to play!
In conclusion, understanding the different types of inside bets and developing a strategic approach to your betting may enhance your roulette playing experience.
Remember that roulette is primarily a game of chance, so it's essential to play responsibly and for fun.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to these games are subject to change at any time. Game features mentioned may not be available in some jurisdictions.